Jackie's Reviews > Timespell

Timespell by Diana Paz

I won this book in Facebook from another author. I'm so glad I did. I'm not one who likes to read about witches & Greek mythology unless its Nora Roberts. This was so well written I felt like I was watching a movie in my head as I was reading. It's so well & vividly written. I love that the three girls are Latina and each has a strength.

I love the three girls Angie, Julia and Kaitlyn. Well I wasn't a big fan of Kaitlyn. She can be quite annoying and mean in the beginning. Angie and Julia are bound together by their magic. The girls each have their flaws, they can be insecure but when they connect they are strong. Kaitlyn is very secure and sure of herself. But there's a secret she has that's not really revealed. I'm hoping that it's revealed in another book and something is done.

The girls face monster together and time travel. I never thought I would like a book about time travel but I couldn't put this book down from the very first page.

I wanted to get Ethan's point of view from the beginning but I guess we couldn't because of the secret revealed at the end.

I'm hoping for more of girls adventures and see if how they bond with everything they face together. I want to see what happens to Ethan in the future. I almost finished this book last night but I was practically in tears and had put it down. Of course after reading one more chapter.

This is a YA romance fantasy. I would highly recommend this book to anyone of any age.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timespell.

July 28, 2013 – Started Reading