Agi's Reviews > Alex Cross, Run

Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson

liked it

So I heard this book was in NY #1 best seller list, and I thought to myself... well, why not? It's the 2nd installment of alex cross' series that I read and it's not like the first one is horrible.... (i read alex cross trial a few months ago, and although it is remotely about alex cross himself, i quite liked it)

Alex cross is a legendary detective and psychologist himself, was trapped between a case of Elijah Creem, a madhead plastic surgeon and a hotshot exposure battle between him and a blogger who apparently has some kind of grudge against him. the book is apparently a continuation from the book which as we know it the Crosses was trying to adopt Ava Williams from the previous installment I guess. The story takes horrifying turn when Alex realizes there's more than just a case in front of him, but also he unveiled some psycho-ass secret deeply hidden....ok lah i'm exaggerating, this story ends with an anticlimax which was predictable because the story starts strong but as the time goes the story started to regressed and it kind of dissapoint me with how James Patterson tries to end things simply by.... ending things. no detail, no epilogue, no feelings at all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alex Cross, Run.

July 26, 2013 – Started Reading
July 28, 2013 – Shelved
July 28, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Matt Dutremble Totally agree. Ending was way to quick. Like he had to wrap up the story by page 200 b/c that's all he got paid for. Disappointing, cliche, and predictable.

Evelyn*My Redeemer* I've only just started this book so I'm not sure how good it will be but I have to say that I have absolutely loved most of the "Alex Cross" series!! I honestly would advise anyone to start from the 1st "Alex Cross" series