Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart's Reviews > Undescribable

Undescribable by Shantel Tessier

liked it
bookshelves: steamy-read, mediocre

Ok, so this review will be hard for me because yes I liked the story, yes I liked the characters, mainly Slade, and yes I liked the hotness, but i was annoyed with the constant apologizing. I wanted Slade to be the bad ass he was and not apologize for it!

I also have some confusion into the directions of the story. There were times i felt like the story didnt flow. I was re-reading sections making sure i didnt miss something because I wasnt sure if the scene was important or if there was going to be something that would later come from it, i.e the weird drunk encounter at a bar that led to a missing Slade and a drunk Sam waking with no recollection? why would he leave her alone, or did he? and was Sam ruffied? how was this even important?

Also, I kind of felt like there were parts that were dragged out and a bit repetitious. The sex was hot and i didnt mind reading it, but i get kinda bored with the in between...shopping, baking, "baby" calling, wine drinking...was she a lush?, lol. Sam was a hot mess and she was only strong when she was engaging in physical activity with Slade, outside of the bedroom she kinda annoyed me. Then there were also parts that were important and just too fast...5 yrs without her mom and that whole relationship is summed up in just 2-3 pages. Too final for me.

Ok, that being said I am not saying I didnt enjoy this. I just had some issues. I am thankful for the lack of cliffy!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undescribable.

July 27, 2013 – Shelved
July 27, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 29, 2013 – Started Reading
July 29, 2013 –
27.0% "oohhhh, yep I'm liking Slade...alot"
July 29, 2013 –
41.0% "ugh...stop saying sorry...i swear its the theme of this damn book!"
July 30, 2013 –
78.0% "this better not have a damn cliffy"
July 30, 2013 – Finished Reading
October 2, 2014 – Shelved as: steamy-read
October 2, 2014 – Shelved as: mediocre

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ A bit of a lush? I'm thinking she might have had a slight drinking problem. LOL
Unfortunately, I couldn't even finish this one. Completely agree with you; Slade's constant apologizing drove me crazy, and the story felt way too drawn out

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart u didn't miss much...Angel, lol, got pathetic and Slade just got soft!

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Kelli C wrote: "u didn't miss much...Angel, lol, got pathetic and Slade just got soft!"

Well fabulous! Guess that answer my curiosity whether it got better toward the end.