Cris's Reviews > Magic Binds

Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

I wanted to write a really long review, mentioning all the things I loved about this book but really it just comes down to this: Reading the Kate Daniels' Series makes me so, so happy.
Because in the end is a story about doing the right thing no matter the consequences, and about carving out a place and a family for yourself in a world full of chaos and insecurity.

I had so much fun with all the characters (oh Christopher, you sweet cinnamon roll....), and the plot and mythology were amazing, as always.
The next book will be the last one (although the authors have more or less promised a few more novellas) and I'm already dreading the end of this magic world, with all its bizarreness and legends and characters.
I love Kate Daniels
=)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Binds.

Quotes Cris Liked

Ilona Andrews
“When some supernatural filth tries to carry off the children, call Roman so he can wade through blood and sewage to rescue them, but when it’s something nice like a wedding or a naming, oh no, we can’t have Chernobog’s volhv involved. It’s bad luck. Get Nikolai. When he finds out who I’m going to marry, he’ll have an aneurysm. His head will explode. It’s good that he’s a doctor, maybe he can treat himself.”
Ilona Andrews, Magic Binds