Ella Perkins's Reviews > Sleeping Arrangements

F 50x66
Aug 17, 2009

bookshelves: summer-reading-2009
Read in August, 2009

This book is about two families. On family is really wealthy and the other is normal just no money to spare. The two families both have this friend, Gerard. He invites both of the families to stay at his Spanish villa. But the two families don’t know that there getting booked on the same day. There is so called “history” between the father of on family and he mother of the other family. They have been set up. Will they get back together?

During reading this book I noticed a text-to-text connection. I can make this connection because this book reminds me of the book Something Borrowed, by Emily Giffin. That boo is about someone who has a big interruption in there life because of cheating. In the book Sleeping Arrangements Hugh and Chloe have some along time together and things can get serious.

I would give this book 5 stars because I thought that it was very details and had a good interesting plot to keep me and other fans interested. I think that people who like mystery, romance, and tricks who like to try to read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sleeping Arrangements.

08/17/2009 page 1