[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ 's Reviews > Ashes to Ashes

Ashes to Ashes by Karina Halle

bookshelves: feels-butterflies, book-boyfriends, reviewed

5 stars

photo 804AB14E-A89F-4E3C-9BCA-B3A71F37D2D7_zpsvvqfe496.jpg

Wow what a way to end this book! Dex and Perry have gone full circle and are back to where they first met now filming at a haunted school.

I miss Dex's POV but Perry's POV is just as good. Their chemistry together is mind blowing but I wanted more more more!!!

You, Perry, have my heart. You are my heart

Karina Halle style there's the creepy investigating of the haunted school, Sexy Dexy time, swooning moments and a few storylines left hanging to lead us to the ultimate epic finale. I know its going to be amazing already. Come on Dust to Dust!!!

And for my Goodread friends who have yet to meet my all time favourite book boyfriend:

I'm Dex Foray, the only penis involved in the show

ARC provided by the Author. Thank you x
Quotes subject to change

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ashes to Ashes.

Quotes [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Liked

Karina Halle
“He made a face. “Soy milk. Ugh. Tastes like jizz.”
I gave him a curious look. “And how do you know that?”
“I have bad aim sometimes,” he said.”
Karina Halle, Ashes to Ashes

Karina Halle
“What we have – it consumes me. It devours me. And it scares me more than anything we have ever encountered, because if I ever lost you, if I ever had to live without you, I wouldn’t be whole. You, Perry, have my heart. You are my heart.”
Karina Halle, Ashes to Ashes

July 25, 2013 – Shelved
July 25, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read-not-released
December 7, 2013 –
0.0% "woohoo My Dex is finally back x "
December 8, 2013 – Started Reading
December 8, 2013 –
page 146
35.96% "woahh Rebecca?!!!!"
December 8, 2013 –
page 192
47.29% "aww hand on heart *swooon*"
December 8, 2013 – Shelved as: book-boyfriends
December 8, 2013 – Shelved as: feels-butterflies
December 8, 2013 – Finished Reading
December 16, 2013 – Shelved as: reviewed

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

Brandi Great review, hun! Can't wait to get my Dex fix today <3

Crystal~BIG book addict~ Wonderful review, lady!! xx

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Brandi wrote: "Great review, hun! Can't wait to get my Dex fix today <3"

Thank u. Enjoy Dex x

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Crystal~just another BIG book addict~ wrote: "Wonderful review, lady!! xx"

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Awesome review!! Squeeee.....Today is Dex day!!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Carol wrote: "Awesome review!! Squeeee.....Today is Dex day!!"

Thanks Carol. Yayyy *sigh* just want more of him x

Thanks Carol. Yayyy *sigh* just want more of him x

message 13: by Fran (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fran I must admit that I haven't met your all time favorite book boyfriend. :( Am I such a loser if I don't start reading this series? Lol

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Fran wrote: "I must admit that I haven't met your all time favorite book boyfriend. :( Am I such a loser if I don't start reading this series? Lol"

Lol.... everyone should meet Dex. Dragged out ghost hunting romance with great writing and the right amount of storyline. If it sounds like you would like it start reading now hun! ♥

Patrycja Great review xx

message 16: by Fran (new) - rated it 5 stars

Fran Ooooh, definitely adding this series. That means 8 more books for me to look forward to. Yey :D

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Patrycja wrote: "Great review xx"

Thanks hun. I feel like I havent seen your updates n reviews for a while. I hope you been getting loads of reading done :)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Fran wrote: "Ooooh, definitely adding this series. That means 8 more books for me to look forward to. Yey :D"

8 books plus a few novellas :) n the last one ekkk cannot wait!!!

message 19: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • FABULOUS review Ami x

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Lisa Jayne wrote: "FABULOUS review Ami x"

Amanda OMG!! He did not just said that!! XD

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Amanda wrote: "OMG!! He did not just said that!! XD"

Lol I hope I didnt spoil anything for you Amanda x