✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ 's Reviews > Officer off Limits

photo tumblr_m5p9cyu3E21rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Meet my Officer Chase *winks*

photo 6df98bddbb3bc963246260942e961f54.jpg

photo tumblr_mdi9clTdwL1r81wtbo1_400.gif

"If you keep working that hot little tongue against mine, I'll have no choice but to fuck you"

"Who am I kidding? When I finally get inside you, I'm going to fuck until you voice is hoarse from screaming my name"

"Kiss me, Daniel"

"You send me a picture of yourself looking like a Playboy pinup, in a Mets jersey no less, and have to ask me why?"

"Fuck yeah. Bite me, gorgeous. Mark up my whole body. I want everyone to know I who belong to. Who I get hard for. Just you, Story. Just you"

"You've got sixty seconds to prove you're not just a bunch of talk"
"You're on"

photo tumblr_mndzv4JLki1qd57lro1_500.gif

photo tumblr_ln8n1hpSxK1qemtuko1_500.gif

Story,heads to New York to visit her father in hospital immediately after her fiancee breaking up with her. Where is she meets Daniel Chase, her father's protege and a hostage negotiator and wow!!!! Their attraction was explosive!

Meet Story:

photo 87b9dc4cae30b266b3f66daa85c3227b.jpg

The attraction between Story and Daniel is instant. From the first time they lay eyes on each other to their first erotic and spontaneous encounter, the couple is lost in a world of sexual heat, emotional turmoil and sensual need.

photo tumblr_mphlw35gMD1st4lplo1_500.gif

Great cop romance with a bossy alpha hero, lots of sexual chemistry to dive into, hot sex scenes, and some sweet and funny moments in the dialogue. Just a really sexy and fun read all around. I loved Officer Chase!

photo tumblr_m9sxnvBoqq1r45xd6o1_500.jpg

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Officer off Limits.

July 24, 2013 – Shelved
July 24, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 26, 2013 – Started Reading
July 26, 2013 –
8.0% "Officer Daniel *drools* \n Hot for teacher. "
July 27, 2013 –
10.0% "Officers def are so delicious\n David Tennant tastes...delicious. "
July 27, 2013 –
17.0% "You're right. It probably would have been a disappointment, anyway! Well done, Story! That was a challenge, Handsome! \n \n Is that a challenge? "
July 27, 2013 –
29.0% "Oh la la I can't do it. I can't stay away from you Daniel *huffs and puffs* \n  photo tumblr_m6auqzVcch1rq3i7so1_500.gif "
July 28, 2013 –
41.0% " "And next time you fall asleep on me, you'll wake up to find me licking those tan lines. That's a promise, Story " Officer Chase, u r the man! \n \n I was craving ice cream and chocolate then my parents came to vi "
July 28, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Uh this is officer chase? :P

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Ana Rita wrote: "Uh this is officer chase? :P"

Yes yes yes Chase it is!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

looks Hot, have to check it out ;) Enjoy

destini mia Wonderful review, Daisy!! Glad you liked this one :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sensual vortex of want and need" ;) Great review Daisy!

Teri Great review!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Ana Rita wrote: "looks Hot, have to check it out ;) Enjoy"

No regrets on that hot part! :) <3

message 8: by ✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ (last edited Jul 28, 2013 12:54PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Destini wrote: "Wonderful review, Daisy!! Glad you liked this one :)"

It was wonderful weekend read, D! Loved Officer Chase *winks* TQ Hun!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Ana Rita wrote: ""Sensual vortex of want and need" ;) Great review Daisy!"

TQ sweets!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Momof3-cherry wrote: "Great review!"

TQ so much hun! A good weekend read!

Jennifer Fabulous! Need to read this one!

Sandra Love your review hon! The gifs are awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed :)

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Lisa wrote: "Awesome review!"
Thank you L!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Jennifer wrote: "Fabulous! Need to read this one!"

I reckon you will love it bb! :) It's hot <3

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Sandra wrote: "Love your review hon! The gifs are awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed :)"

Thanks sweets, I did love this one! Officer Chase kept me going! <3

message 16: by Christy (new)

Christy Fantastic review, sweetie! xo

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Christy wrote: "Fantastic review, sweetie! xo"

*winks* TQ C!

• Lisa • I've GOT to read this ... You love your hot gifs LOL ... Hmmm officers!!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Lisa Jayne wrote: "I've GOT to read this ... You love your hot gifs LOL ... Hmmm officers!!"

That officer absolutely made me go bonkers.... gosh, such a sucker I was <3 So excited for you! Hope u like it too my matey! <3