Amy Softa's Reviews > Haunted Honeymoon

Haunted Honeymoon by Marta Acosta

Had to give the last book 5 stars. I LOVED this series and am so sad to see it end. What am I going to do with out Milagro's crazy adventures and the drama that constantly surrounds her life. I am going to miss the entire cast of characters too. Despite being sad this book left me with a warm spot in my chest and I am content with how it ended. Everything worked out as I had hoped, but I was worried for a bit and wasn't sure Milagro and Ian would find their H.E.A. The book and series has a lot of good ideas and metaphors for accepting yourself and not to change who you are to make others happy. It was really quite complex in its story line and took many twists and turns that I did not see coming. All of this while being highly entertaining and quick witted. I had put of reading this for a while, but am so glad I finally got around to it...and now it is over, sigh. I hope that Ms. Acosta revisits this world again some day and we get to catch a glimpse of Young Ladies and the Dark Lord's life together. I will definitely be checking out other books by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Haunted Honeymoon.

July 24, 2013 – Shelved