Abby P.Cook's Reviews > I Surrender

I Surrender by Monica  James

bookshelves: to-read

Ava Thompson thought she was gonna have it all with her first love.... Boy was she wrong!
After leaving everything behind and allowing herself to get lost in her relationship with her first "love" only to get shattered into a million pieces by him, all the way accross the world, Ava is broken. She doesn't think she will ever heal or get put back together... or so she thought...

Ava moves back to LA with her BFF Veronica (V) and swares off anything men or love related. She has lost herself after alowing herself to drop everything she had going for her to follow the man she "thought" she would spend her life with. So now here she is broken and lost and doesn't know how to put the pieces back together.

In walks Jasper White... Oh Jasper!... Super sexy with his bedroom blue eyes and his sexy messy bedroom hair and his sexy bedroom smile... ok you just want to take him to the bedroom!! lol
Oh, but Jasper is also a sweety who wants Ava more then anything. For the first time in his life he really wants to be with someone and try at a future. He wants to help put the pieces back together.

Ava trys so hard to resist Jasper, they even try to just be "friends", but how can you just be friends with someone who you have have such chemistry with?

This story will keep you page turning until the end! Will they be together? Will Ava make the right choice? Will Jasper win her over? Will Ava win Jasper over? They will make you mad, they will make you cry, they will make you swoooon! You can't help but to feel for them both!

The story has a great flow in the writing style and you connect with the characters easy. The secondary charaters are just as apart of the story and you connect to them as well... Love that!

( V and Lucaus spin off) wink** wink**

I really enjoyed this story very much and can't WAIT for the next to come out! It does leave you on a cliffhanger but the story in and of itself is so worth the read! Monica did a Amazing job with this book!!

I would Highly recommend this book to ALL my book buddies out there and give it a 5 star rate!
Amazing job! Loooved this book!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Surrender.

July 23, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read