Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Cage

Cage by Harper Sloan

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. No cliff hanger. Spoiler-free review below. This series will continue with secondary characters. I recommend reading Axel (Corp Security #1) first. 4 stars.

The boys from Corp Security are back in action in Cage (Corp Security #2) by Harper Sloan. Book two picks up pretty much where we left off with the story focusing on uber alpha male Greg Cage. Cage is the selfless, go-to-guy and protector of Izzy. We get to experience an entirely different side of Cage from book one. He was hyper-focused on making Izzy happy and never focused on his own love life until now. Cage is a very raw and rough around the edges type of guy and a bit of a douche at times (well at least to his ex-Mandy). Holy hell he has a dirty mouth (but in a good way ; ). Cage meets Melissa - Izzy’s best friend and co-worker Melissa. They have insta-love/chemistry thing happen. This time Cage has to protect Melissa from his past mistakes, a psycho or two and try and make this new relationship work.

Overall, I enjoyed reading Cage but will say I liked Axel (book #1) the best. I was a little surprised that Cage’s personality seemed to change so much from book one. Axel fans – Axel and Izzy are also very much involved in book two. I LOVED the surprise tie-in with Crystal Spears book Withstanding Me. The Braxx and Cage sub-plot was brilliant. I will definitely read the next books in this series. I am already craving more Corp Security!

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/Kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon and Twitter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cage.

July 23, 2013 – Shelved
July 23, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
September 9, 2013 – Started Reading
September 9, 2013 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
September 9, 2013 – Shelved as: romance-with-a-side-of-smut
September 10, 2013 – Shelved as: dysfunction-at-its-best
September 15, 2013 –
September 16, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Ah you are reading it!! Hope you are enjoying it too x