Ricci's Reviews > Undescribable

Undescribable by Shantel Tessier

it was ok

This book had a lot of potential and I was really disappointed with how it ended. The start of the book was very funny, had a strong storyline and I was loving the dynamic between Slade & Sam. But somewhere in the middle towards the end the book lacked direction and the storyline got boring and even I felt that the characters lost the spark! Another issue I found with this book was the poor editing! I'd be reading something that didn't make sense. The author had used the incorrect grammar or the word was spelt incorrectly. I wouldn't recommend this book purely to the fact that you will be disappointed! The editing alone will drive you crazy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undescribable.

July 23, 2013 – Started Reading
July 23, 2013 – Shelved
July 23, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 25, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Corva The fact that it's titled Undescribable should be a hint right there. That's not a real word!

Ricci LOL well said!

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Jul 27, 2013 10:00AM) (new)

Elizabeth Corva Thanks for the heads up about the editing problems btw.

Ricci No problem! You would think authors would double check their work properly before they publish their book.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Corva Ricci wrote: "No problem! You would think authors would double check their work properly before they publish their book."

*puts on author hat* Yes, it's important to check behind yourself, but for some reason, it's easy to miss mistakes when it's your own work. That's where the "fresh eyes" tactic comes in. It's scary to send your writing out to strangers to edit/pick apart, but it makes all the difference. My hat is off to the editors and beta readers out there!