Indy's Reviews > Undescribable

Undescribable by Shantel Tessier

bookshelves: authors-love-read

Aw, loved this book, strong showing at 4.5 stars!

Man whore Slade is a rich hot playboy used to getting what he wants with little to no effort. He gets his fix sexually but has never had a reason to need or want a relationship. The first several chapters of this book will have you cringing about his antics and questioning if he has any redeeming qualities. Stick with it though!

Sam aka Angel, is a sassy emotionally bruised woman who meets Slade at the end of a failed relationship with Jax. She knows his playboy ways and fights their attraction.

Thankfully chemistry conquers all and these two finally get together taking a risk on each other each of them tries to come to terms with.

What did I love? There are two points of view, both Slade and Sam, with Slade's we see his progression and personal growth from man whore to getting emotionally involved with someone and I loved that! Without it, would be much harder to find him redeeming without understanding what he overcame. The sexual tension and chemistry is off the charts, STEAMY sex scenes. Rare we get to enjoy the flourishing of a relationship. Most times tension builds up to when a couple gets together, not how things transpire after they do so. I really loved seeing this play out.

What wasn't so hot? How quickly each of their old flame drama left the picture, was expecting more drama and tiffs, bit smooth sailing. What happened to Sam's job? And lastly, bit disappointed at end, was a big climatic finish but not as much insight into how it what happened after, was dying for an epilogue (rest assured, no cliff hanger.)

Definitely potential for a sequel about Sam/Slade or one about Josh/Courtney. (*Pretty please!)

Kudos to this debut of Ms. Tessier's, count me as a big fan! :-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undescribable.

July 23, 2013 – Started Reading
July 23, 2013 – Shelved
July 24, 2013 – Finished Reading
September 5, 2016 – Shelved as: authors-love-read

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Great review Indy! Q: (view spoiler)

Indy Right, concludes a chapter on a happy note but more to come, so nothing really left hanging.