LenaRibka's Reviews > Wanderlust

Wanderlust by Skye Warren

it was ok
bookshelves: kidnapped, dark, everyone-likes-but-me, f-m

1,5 stars just because I forced myself to finish it.

This short novella is an eldorado, a greenhouse for all supposably existing cliches.
Unfortunately I don't mean it positively.
It started really good, besides nothing can attract me more than the simple warning like this:

Wanderlust is a dark erotic novel which explores dubious consent, captivity, and power play. Not intended for those uncomfortable with the subject matter or under eighteen.

Why I was disappointed:
(view spoiler)

Sorry, this one didn't work for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanderlust.

July 21, 2013 – Shelved
July 21, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 26, 2013 – Started Reading
July 26, 2013 –
17.0% "Am I supposed toI like him or hate him? Hmmmm......"
July 26, 2013 –
17.0% "Am I supposed toI like him or hate him? Hmmmm......"
July 27, 2013 – Shelved as: kidnapped
July 27, 2013 – Shelved as: dark
July 27, 2013 – Finished Reading
November 24, 2013 – Shelved as: everyone-likes-but-me
March 13, 2014 – Shelved as: f-m

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Not going to read ths now :o

LenaRibka Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* wrote: "Not going to read ths now :o"

I feel always a bit sorry to give a book less than 3 stars. But sometimes I have to do it. Still there are a lot of readers who like it, it is why I tried to finish it, but...I should have better saved my time for another good book. You can yet try it, Farah! (But my six sense says you won't like it also;-))

Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty* Lol I'll follow your sixth sense! Haha

message 4: by Baba (new)

Baba  Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations, Lena. Great review! :)

LenaRibka Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations, Lena. Great review! :)"

Thank you, Baba, it is a while since I've read it, but somebody clicked LIKE and I have read it again and found a grammar mistake(there are for sure more!), it is why you got it in your update :))!

message 6: by Baba (new)

Baba  Lena♥Ribka wrote: "Baba ♥♥♥ Marcus, Tyler, Tate, Dan, Ty, & Hunter wrote: "Sorry it didn't live up to your expectations, Lena. Great review! :)"

Thank you, Baba, it is a while since I've read it, but somebody clic..."

That's ok. :)

message 7: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • GREAT review here's to hoping your next book is a five star!!!

LenaRibka Lisa Jayne wrote: "GREAT review here's to hoping your next book is a five star!!!"

Lisa Jane, I won't give my 5 stars so easy in the future!!!! ;-) But if a book has 4 stars it is a very good read! ;-)

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen Great review Lena!!

LenaRibka Carol wrote: "Great review Lena!!"

Thank you, Carol ;-)!

message 11: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen Sorry to hear this wasn't your cuppa Lena..Hopefully your next read will make up for this one..Hugs and have a great weekend!♥

message 12: by Mo (new) - rated it 2 stars

Mo Nice review. This one didn't really do it for me either. It could have been so much better.

LenaRibka Jen wrote: "Sorry to hear this wasn't your cuppa Lena..Hopefully your next read will make up for this one..Hugs and have a great weekend!♥"

Thank you, Jen♥! It is already a while I've read it:)!
Have a nice weekend too!