Brittany's Reviews > Endre

Endre by S.T. Bende

13520676
Jul 21, 2013

**The following review is for the original version of this book. Hopefully I'll have my review for the UPDATED version very soon!!**

I've been obsessed with all things Elsker (Who am I kidding? Ull, I've been obsessed with Ull) for a while now, so I was SO excited to finally get this Endre ARC into my grubby little Norse loving hands. I was definitely not disappointed with Elsker's sequel-- I only wish it could have been a bit longer! As with the first book in this series, I was so wrapped up in Ull's and Kristia's world, that I finished this book in the blink of an eye.

As much as I loved Endre, I'm going to have to give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I was left wanting a bit... more. Although we got a lot of action and romance in this book, I would have liked to see more of what was mentioned in the synopsis. Was Kristia "knee deep in wedding plans?" I'm sure she was, but we didn't get to experience too much of that. As for "goddess lessons," those seemed brief as well. Now, as far as "stolen kisses," they were in abundance and Ull's sweet side never disappoints! Both the main and supporting characters were as lovable as ever and Kristia really proved how tough she can be when fighting for those she loves.

Overall, I really enjoyed Endre and found it very difficult to put down. And, while there is no cliff-hanger, we are given a glimpse into some pretty exciting things to come in the lives of these characters. If you're looking for a different take on New Adult that has plenty of swoon-worthy moments, some nail-biting action, and a mythological world you can lose yourself in, this book is for you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Endre.

July 21, 2013 – Shelved