Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~'s Reviews > Don't Lie to Me

Don't Lie to Me by Stacey Lynn
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
8740772
1.5 stars DNF AT 51%


Ok now if you are looking for a generic book about plain jane girl hooking up with rich guy who is dominating blah blah blah than this is your book.

BLAH photo blahblah_zps54f2c86e.gif

"Don't wear panties" "You're Mine" "I've loved you forever" "Tap your shit down"


sarcasm photo tumblr_m96ltrrxNx1r8p2q4_zpsd7d1b17c.gif


So Emma was pregnant and left b/c Marcus's dad shows up and says he wanted her to get abortion and Marcus shows back up and of course you know he wants her and didn't know about his dad, etc. etc. etc.

And why does the pretty poor girl always wind up going to a charity ball with Mr. Rich guy and feeling like she doesn't fit in....Come on!!! Really!

really photo tumblr_mfs93tcQkw1r75ygio1_500_zpsfe46f070.gif

Now I will say this book wasn't bad. There was nothing wrong with the grammar, etc. I just felt been there, done that, no wow factor, so I quit.

QUIT photo tumblr_mgi1doUbYb1rcny7ko1_500_zpsfc1eeeb1.gif
11 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Lie to Me.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

July 16, 2013 – Started Reading
July 16, 2013 – Shelved
July 16, 2013 –
0.0% "next up after LD!"
July 16, 2013 –
27.0% " penis photo tumblr_mpctkhsgNa1qahcb6o3_250_zps121c39c3.gif "
July 17, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrrr wrote: "damn you...."
:)
welcome photo tumblr_m9afjoTCgT1rts5mio1_500_zps2d15a7d7.gif


Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr "tap" your shit down? wtf does that even mean? LOL


Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ I don't know!!!! That's what I was wondering!! I guess STFU? Or simmer down?

He says "I need you to tap your shit down and trust me. And trust this will be over soon and I'll explain the rest."


Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr simmer down now?


Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr oh my god.....that is one ugle woman. Im quite freightened


Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrrr wrote: "oh my god.....that is one ugle woman. Im quite freightened"

hahahaha!


Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr hahah...i love that Im a quitter one.......you quitter!


message 13: by V!C (new) - added it

V!C judging from ur review, 3 stars seemed too generous for me lol


Crystal~BIG book addict~ Sorry this one didn't work for you :o(


*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time V!CtOr!a wrote: "judging from ur review, 3 stars seemed too generous for me lol"

I was thinking that too! Especially if it was a DNF! Hmm....think you need to re-evaluate Jess! :P


JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrrr wrote: ""tap" your shit down? wtf does that even mean? LOL"

It was a typo he meant to say " tape your shit (aka dick) down" j/k... I've heard of tap that ass . Tap that shit makes it sounds like the poor girl has diarrhea .
Thanks for the heads up Jessica.


message 17: by Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ (last edited Aug 08, 2013 10:39AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ V!CtOr!a wrote: "judging from ur review, 3 stars seemed too generous for me lol"

Hehe I see your point....I changed it to 1.5. ;)

I guess i was being nice since there wasn't anything horribly wrong with it but its was the same old been there done that plot.


*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jessica **The Good Gif Witch** wrote: "V!CtOr!a wrote: "judging from ur review, 3 stars seemed too generous for me lol"

Hehe I see your point....I changed it to 1.5. ;)"


Much better! :P


Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Jahy **ThE MiNdFuCk JuNkY** Hardy wrote: "Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrrr wrote: ""tap" your shit down? wtf does that even mean? LOL"

It was a typo he meant to say " tape your shit (aka dick) down" j/k... I've heard of tap that ass . Tap ..."

hahahaha! Poor diarrhea girl.....LMAO!


Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Jessica please don't judge me, but I added it because of your review! You had me at "Ok now if you are looking for a generic book about plain jane girl hooking up with rich guy who is dominating blah blah blah than this is your book." I am such awhore bahahahaha!!! Great and honest review hun :D


Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Actually you had me at dominating! LMAO!!!


JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust Jessica **The Good Gif Witch** wrote: "Jahy **ThE MiNdFuCk JuNkY** Hardy wrote: "Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrrr wrote: ""tap" your shit down? wtf does that even mean? LOL"

It was a typo he meant to say " tape your shit (aka dick) down"..."


My thoughts are way out if the box sometimes...


Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Jessica please don't judge me, but I added it because of your review! You had me at "Ok now if you are looking for a generic book about plain jane girl hooking up with rich guy who is dominating bl..."

Hey maybe you will like it.....I mean honestly there is probably nothing wrong with it I just feel the storyline is overdone.....How many books have the girl gotten dressed up to go to the ball and there is the beautiful girl that Mr. Rich Guy should be with who turns her snarky nose down and plain jane? It's like beating a dead horse...I want something new and exciting.


Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Jessica **The Good Gif Witch** wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Jessica please don't judge me, but I added it because of your review! You had me at "Ok now if you are looking for a generic book about plain jane girl hoo..."

We shall see hehe, I'll stealth read it. In case I agree with you, coz then I'll be embarrassed ;)


Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Jessica **The Good Gif Witch** wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Jessica please don't judge me, but I added it because of your review! You had me at "Ok now if you are looking for a..."

HAHAHA! That cracked me up


✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ The best and honest review... love your gifs!!!


Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ Daisy wrote: "The best and honest review... love your gifs!!!"

Thanks Daisy!




back to top