*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time's Reviews > Don't Lie to Me

Don't Lie to Me by Stacey Lynn

liked it

3.5 Stars!

Meh...this one was pretty good. It didn't WOW me or anything. The storyline was decent. The characters weren't too annoying. The sex was pretty hot.

I had to deduct slightly for the overuse of the phrase "tap that shit down".

Emma's boyfriend Marcus left her when she was pregnant. While still pregnant she goes to work for Jack. Fast-forward 5 years and Emma has been in love with Jack for the last two years. One night Jack admits he feels the same way about Emma and their relationship changes.

Jack has his own past and when Emma's catches up with her it puts everything she has with Jack in jeopardy.

I guess this one had a little bit of everything. It had some angst and drama....a few funny moments....some steam. Like I said, it just didn't wow me. It was told strictly from Emma's POV. It was a standalone and it has a HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Lie to Me.

Started Reading
July 6, 2013 – Finished Reading
July 16, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 16, 2013 – Shelved
July 16, 2013 –
26.0% ""And the entire time, over our two hour, seven course meal our table was completely silent."--I bet that was awkward...especially to everyone around you."

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~ hey tap your shit down...ok?

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Jessica **The Good Witch** wrote: "hey tap your shit down...ok?"

LOL! You were so right about that. After you told me I kept seeing it pop up. I swear he said it like 5 or 6 times. At least. I didn't do a search! ;)