FlibBityFLooB's Reviews > Some Girls Bite

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

This book was sooooo good. I had originally checked it out from the library, read about 40 pages and knew I had to buy it immediately. I waited patiently until the sequel came out, knowing I didn't want to read it until I would be able to read the second book right after finishing the first one.

One of my favorite parts of Urban Fantasy is a snarky heroine who is kick-ass and can hold her own with any arrogant alpha-type male that comes along. Merit fits this mold perfectly, and I adore her character.

There are numerous love interests in this story, and all the characters share depth and are fun to read about. I wasn't bored by any of the side characters or plots, and that's always a refreshing feel in a book.

The ending showed plenty of intrigue, and I plan to start book 2 in the series tomorrow. Can't wait. I just hope it lives up to my expectations! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Girls Bite.

12/17/2009 page 48
14.08% "Very enjoyable start :)" 1 comment
12/17/2009 page 76
22.29% "I like the chapter titles. My current chapter: "The Things That Go Bump In the Night... And Probably Registered Voters in Cook County"" 2 comments
12/17/2009 page 134
39.3% "Ooohh... gotta love Ethan Sullivan in this book. Yummy!" 3 comments

Shannon I agree about the side characters and their stories - it's nice that it wasn't all just about Merit.

Good review!

I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com) thanks for the rec. keep them coming. I will let you know what i think