Josie's Reviews > Deadly Crush

Deadly Crush by Ashley Stoyanoff

Jul 15, 2013

I was given an ARC for an honest review.

4½ stars!!

A great first book to a new series. Deadly Crush left me on the edge of my seat. Romance, suspense and action. A thrilling ride! Another OMG cliffhanger by Ashley! I was very upset that it ended. I need to read more! It was very difficult putting it down.

I fell in love with all the characters. Aidan, Jade, Dominic, Macy, Trevor and Jared. Reading the interactions of them all was fun. I love the name of the town Dog Mountain!

The main characters Aidan and Jade, find themselves intrigued and drawn to each other. Jade has livid in her town all her life and has grown up knowing that a pack of werewolves also live there. For the past two years she has been trying to avoid the pack. She now finds it very difficult to do that. It seems she has the unwanted attention of several pack members. She meets Aidan and hopes he doesn't get involved with the pack.

Aidan was just passing through her town and has now found himself a permanent resident and member of a new pack. As soon as he met Jade he felt drawn to her. She is very feisty, stubborn and shows no fear when talking to the pack. This has him intrigued and curious. But showing others he is interested in her may cause her death.

Ashley's books are wonderful! Her first series The Soul's Mark has a new unique story about vampires. Her new trilogy Deadly takes her readers on a new journey with werewolves and werecougars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Crush.

July 15, 2013 – Shelved