Shantel Tessier's Reviews > Undescribable

Undescribable by Shantel Tessier

(Review from the author)

I had a roller coaster of emotions writing this book. It was not an easy journey, but it was WORTH it. I can't wait for the world to read Samantha and Slade's story. :) I hope that you love them as much as I do. This is just the FIRST book in the Undescribable series. They will all revolve around Slade and Samantha as the main characters. I have half of book two written and have a deadline for it to be out before Christmas.

I want to thank everyone who is taking the time to read the ARC's. I am getting amazing feedback and I couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone who plans on reading it as well. This book would not be possible without all of you readers out there. I love each and every one of you and your support means the world to me.
<3 Shantel Tessier

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undescribable.

Started Reading
July 10, 2013 – Finished Reading
July 15, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Indy Congrats Shantel, loved your debut novel! So excited to hear this is not the end for those two (but thank you for not leaving a big cliffie, hate that!) Best of luck finishing #2, will be waiting in line when it comes out! :-)

Shantel Tessier Ahh Thanks so much for taking the time to read it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Book two goes to my editor Oct.1st. I'm working really hard on it, I want it out before the new year. <3

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel Melawati Just bought your book via Kindle & can't wait to read it :-)

Shantel Tessier YAY. I hope that you enjoy it :)

Momoftwins02 Just finished your book and posted my review. It was EXCELLENT and cannot wait for the next book!!!!!

Natalie Dying to get my hands on book 2 after reading Underscribable. thank you!

Rose Veale I have re read the first two, n can't wait for book 3.