Missy's Reviews > Midnight Sun, Inc.

Midnight Sun, Inc. by Debbie Vaughan

F 50x66

A cowboy vampire? Who could have ever thought that would work but let me tell you it does. I love cowboys and I love vampires so what more could a girl like me ask for?
Midnight Sun Tanning Salon owner Tom Thornton is everything a girl could want in a vampire—tall, dark, handsome, with a body built for sin, plus cowboy boots and a Texas drawl. Toss in paid vacations and a benefits package and he is the perfect employer. His short, adorable and flamboyantly gay sidekick, Raf, looks like Tony Curtis–channeling Richard Simmons. Connie Bennett is drawn to both—for very different reasons. Everything she thought she knew about vampires, herself and life in general is about to go pear-shaped…but then, no relationship is perfect!
Tom’s salon is oddly enough in Arkansas. Being from the South I find it odd that this story takes place in Arkansas but I would gladly share my hometown with some hot vampires. This is where she meets Raf, a co-worker who offers to let Connie move into his home after finding out she needs a place to live closer to work. The surprise she gets when moving in is that the boss lives there too.
Tom is the ultimate boss turned boyfriend because he’s gorgeous, kind, hard-working, and a cowboy. Raf is a girl’s ultimate best friend and he’s not only hot but he’s also sweet, loving, and loves to shop. When I say I envy Connie, I mean I envy Connie. She has these two gorgeous men who love her and are willing to do anything for her even if it means giving their life and then she has her friends who are willing to do the same. On the flip side of that coin, nothing in Connie’s life turns out to be what she thought it was.
I love this book and can’t wait to read more from this author. This is one book that I could see on the big-screen.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Sun, Inc..

July 14, 2013 – Started Reading