Ronique's Reviews > Keep Me Ghosted

Keep Me Ghosted by Karen Cantwell

liked it
bookshelves: romance, paranormal-romance, fiction

Sophie is a your average unemployed woman looking for a break in life when she applies to work for optometrist Dr. Callahan. These two young bucks instantly know their meeting is kismet because they both realize, at first glance, that they each have ghost companions! Sophie's spirit is Marmaduke and Cal's spirit is Moonflower, who is uhm...complicated.

This book was super cute. I liked Sophie and her ghost companion Marmaduke. There were a lot of elements about this story that I liked and became interested in while reading it. Given all of that, this story was difficult to keep focused on. I felt like the plot at points was lost. There were storylines, for instance with the ghost companion support group, that I completely forgot about until they re-appeared toward end of the book. The main storyline, the one between Cal and Sophie, was a bit bumpy and not easy to follow. Their storyline as fragmented as it is, kept me reading and even the twist (though I totally saw it coming) was entertaining.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keep Me Ghosted.

July 14, 2013 – Started Reading