Greenmanxy's Reviews > Super Dark

Super Dark by Tanith Morse

22076592

it was ok

I'm giving the trilogy only two stars because of the second and third books. Otherwise I would have probably given it four stars.

I came across the first book purely by chance, as it happened to be the first book that caught my eye when I connected my newly purchased Kobo Glo to see how downloading books and uploading them to the device worked.

As i started to read a few pages, more interested in how the reading experience was on the e-reader (as I've never had one before) then the actual story, it soon struck me that "Hey, I'm actually into this book!".

As a reference, I usually read fantasy, historical fiction and some horror.

(view spoiler)

Finally, I didn't find it believable that a 17 year old girl is THAT horny. I mean, really? I'm not saying that she should've been thinking of horseback riding and poems but it was just too much lusting.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Super Dark.

Started Reading
July 10, 2013 – Shelved
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 10, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Kate LOL "I'm not saying that she should've been thinking of horseback riding and poems..."

Greenmanxy Kate wrote: "LOL "I'm not saying that she should've been thinking of horseback riding and poems...""

What? Isn't that what girls are usually thinking about? Perhaps a prince or two. :)