Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog's Reviews > Eternally North

Eternally North by Tillie Cole

4.75-5 Stars

“I have always had this fear that If I loved anything it would be taken away; even as an adult it seemed like I’d been conditioned to accept that it was just my lot I life, so I never let myself really feel for anyone or anything…until you.”

**Sigh** I love you, Tudor North

photo Tudor_zps6a8eb307.jpg

“I want to take you here against the wall, make you all mine, do you want that, Tash? Tell me you want that too.”

I have huge smile on my face. Like, HUGE. Why you ask? Three reasons:
One: This story fucking rocked.
Two: LOVE the characters: Natasha (a.k.a. Tash), Tudor (how awesome is that name for a Hero?), John (a.k.a Tink) and Tate are all so fantastic. I can’t gush about them enough.
Three: There’s going to be sequel. Happy Dance!!

Loved. This. Book.

I couldn’t deny that he was all muscle and pure gorgeousness. Bad attitude though. What a bloody shame.

Tash wanted change. She just caught her now ex-boyfriend in a very compromising position. To top it all off, he was very unapologetic about it, too…just pure sleeze! Her plan? To seize the day. So what does she do? With the support of her fairy-BFF, Tink, they’re off to start a new life in Calgary, Canada. How they chose Canada, well, just read and find out. It’ll make you chuckle :)

Anyway, once they settled, Tash starts her new teaching job at a very prestigious private school where she’s been given a side project as well: To reach out to the troubled students. One of the student’s is Boleyn Jones. What she doesn’t know, and will soon find out, is that Boleyn is actually the little sister of A-list, bad-boy actor, Tudor North. The first meeting between the two is pretty entertaining itself. He was nothing but rude and full of attitude towards Tash, but according to Tink, he couldn’t take his eyes off her all night. What stick crawled up his arse?

“Tudor said that you are like a sunflower to him; strong, bright and beautiful, and a reminder to everyone that the sun will always shine again, no matter what happens.”

Tudor North doesn’t let anyone in. His life is mess, but somehow, this spunky Brit is seeping through the little cracks in his highly guarded armor. Her curves, her smiles, her humor is something Tudor needs in his life; no wonder he was instantly smitten. However, he harbors a secret that prevents him from actively pursuing her, but no matter how hard he tries to keep her at arms’ length, his restraint is slowly breaking.

“You are an absolute mind-fuck.” ~ Tash

Tash, you aren’t kidding, chick. Lots of emotions arise in this story, especially coming from the brooding Tudor. He is so fucking intense, but oh, so broken. Beneath that tough exterior, Tudor is so vulnerable. I lost count at how many times, I cried at his constant struggles. He tries so hard to hide himself and his feelings, it was so sad. Will he ever let Tash in?

“Natasha Munro, you have completely bewitched me. I would like – no, I know I could be everything to you. But it’s impossible.”

I loved so many things about this book. There’s the brooding, tattooed bad-boy actor, Tudor North (see my version above, Yummm!! ). The way he turns in to such a softie in Tash’s presence was so cute! He’s just an amazing person. Then there’s Tash, the British heroine, with an uber cool Geordie accent (she actually pronounces Tudor like Chew-da and yes, I guiltily YouTubed Geordie accent…so freaking awesome, I tell ya **grins** ). She isn’t your typical skinny minnie heroine; this woman has some serious curves. What I loved most about her are her humor and bright outlook in life. She really is a ray of sunshine.

Oh! And I cannot forget about Tash’s BFF and soulmate, Tink. His antics with Tash are the bomb. He is freaking High-freaking-larious! The way these two banter, calling each other names like Wilbur, Tink, sausage, fairy…etc is so funny and they do it with so much love behind it, you can’t help but just love their relationship. I want to be let into their inner circle.

I laughed, I cried, I smiled (a lot) and I loved (a lot). I seriously cannot wait for the continuation of this story. Loved it!

-----
 photo Banner2_zps7a6c719e.jpg
Blog: www.sweetspotbookblog.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SweetSpotBookBlog
Twitter:@thessamari

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternally North.

Quotes Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Liked

Tillie Cole
“This is the whistle-stop memoir of how a lower-middle-class girl from the north of England one day changed the way she lived her life and set off on a bumpy path that ultimately led her to her own slice of the happily-ever-after pie.”

Tillie Cole
“Nobody ever gets to the end of their life and thinks, ‘I wish I had lived more cautiously’, ‘I’m so happy I never tried something new’ or ‘I’m glad I let the potential love of my life go because I was too scared to take a chance’.”

Tillie Cole
“I am addicted. I, Natasha Munro, am a Tudaholic.”

Tillie Cole
“That’s not a six pack, that’s a friggin’ brewery, and this girl’s game for a piss up!”

Tillie Cole
“I may not want to see you porking my bestie in a live sex show, but feel free to walk round with that spank-bank-worthy tush-tush out on display… just don’t bend over, ‘cos then you’re fair game!”

Tillie Cole
“Tit for tat, Mr. North. Tit. For. Tat,” I scolded.
...
He looked me up and down and said, “Well, I’ve got the tats so…”

July 10, 2013 – Started Reading
July 10, 2013 – Shelved
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: lead-character-s-famous
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: lead-character-tattooed-and-sexy
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: i-love-brits
July 10, 2013 –
33.0% "Natasha and Tink are the fucking bomb. I could so see myself hanging with these two. I haven't stopped smiling since I started this =)"
July 10, 2013 –
45.0% "Bloody hell! Tudor is fucking intense. I'm getting whiplash from his inconsistent behavior."
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: must-re-read-again
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: ultimate-book-boyfriend
July 10, 2013 – Shelved as: lol
July 10, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by ♥Trish♥ (new) - added it

♥Trish♥ I just can't make up my mind on this book... if I want to read or not.

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog I heard some good things about this, so I just started it. I'll let you know :)

message 3: by ♥Trish♥ (new) - added it

♥Trish♥ Please do :)

message 4: by Tillie (new)

Tillie Cole Tessamari, I am here in Calgary writing EN2 when you're review just popped up... I almost cried. Thank you sooo much for this review. I'm sitting here fighting the flu, and your words have just made me feel like a million bucks!
Thanks for the support, hun. Much appreciated!
Ps. Glad you love my native accent (I adore that you Youtubed it!), plus, OMG -- I based Tudor on that model you posted on this review, that actual man! Tattoos and muscles are somewhat of a weakness of mine! Mind reader, or is it likeminded taste in bad-boy muscled men?!
Cheers again for the fantabulous review. Look forward to you reading future works! Gals like you make this all worthwhile.

Tills xx

message 5: by Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog (last edited Jul 10, 2013 10:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Hi Tillie!!

I'm smiling like a loon right now. How could I not love this book?! I have a HUGE weakness for Tattoos, spunky heroines, Bad-boys, possessive Alpha males and all things British (literature (I'm a Jane Austen NUT), and the accents especially). Any combination will do. They're my kryptonite; a must read in my opinion. And This?! This had EVERYTHING I LOVE in books. Thank you so much for writing this! I couldn't put it down. This review will actually be posted on the SER Blog this weekend. I will totally be pimping this book. I'll make sure to send you the link, too. I seriously cannot freaking wait for more. BTW, will there be a paperback available? I need this on my bookshelf :) AND I already put your next book on my TBR. You've become a must read author for me :)

Oh! BTW, that model? I saw you picked him too on your Twitter site. Glad I got the casting right :) He's freaking gorgeous! His name is Olly Foster. ;)

laters! xo

P.S. Hope you kick that flu bug in its arse!! Feel better soon :)

message 6: by ♥Trish♥ (new) - added it

♥Trish♥ Sounds like I need to read :)

Great review!!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Thanks, Trish! I hope you like it. I know I LOVED it :)

message 8: by Tillie (new)

Tillie Cole Hey Thessa

Thank you! I look forward to seeing it on your blog, please do send me the link when its up. Again, LOVED the review. Much appreciated.

Tills xx

Rica I'm reading this now and I am LOVING it! I had to re-read your review to get the visual of Tudor...love him!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Rica wrote: "I'm reading this now and I am LOVING it! I had to re-read your review to get the visual of Tudor...love him!"

Thanks, Rica! LOVE this book & I LOVE TUDOR!! Glad you enjoyed it =)