Kary Rader's Reviews > Worst Week Ever

Worst Week Ever by Liza O'Connor

God, I loved this story! It was a dream...well more like a hilarious nightmare. The main characters have strong characteristics that the author sticks with consistently through the story. The secondary characters play over the top but in such a paradoxically realistic way you can't help but be drawn in.

The humor is everything from dry sarcasm to slapstick but there are laughs from every direction. I guarantee everyone could find something to laugh about. The hero/heroine chemistry is subtle but real which makes it stand out in the midst of all the chaos.

And eventhough it doesn't seem like it will, the week finally comes to an end. Your hair is windblown, you're pretty sure you lost your sunglasses, your stomach's queasy and your knees are still weak from the steep drops but you're ready to go again -- pretty much how you feel after riding the world's tallest rollercoaster or reading Worst Week Ever.

The first hill's a doosy but boy, what a ride!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Worst Week Ever.

Finished Reading
July 9, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Karen *constant listener* yes a blind book listener, just love accessibility functions Glaze I'm reading this loving the story but the humour is so refreshing

Kary Rader Karen wrote: "I'm reading this loving the story but the humour is so refreshing"

Refreshing...hmmm... I never thought of it that way. But it is funny for sure.