Annette M Guerriero Nishimoto's Reviews > Jax and the Beanstalk Zombies

Jax and the Beanstalk Zombies by Avery Flynn

3619095

****CONTENT WARNING: Fans at the ready, please. Graphic sexual content bound to steam up your e-reader!****

Today's review is on Jax & the Beanstalk Zombies by Avery Flynn

I have had the pleasure of reading several books by Flynn. Temptation Creek, Seduction Creek, and Up A Dry Creek. With that being said, when she asked me if I would be interested in looking at this short, I jumped at the chance. True to Flynn's style and flair, Jax & the Beanstalk brings all the sexy without being vulgar or degrading.

Treasure Hunter Victoria Kwon was in the store trying on her bridal gown when her fiance called to break up with her. Yes, I said called. What a major J-E-R-K! Although she was devastated by this turn of events so close to the actual Wedding Day, she was able to not only pull herself up, but she opened her own business and had become quite successful.

Southern, ex-fiance, Jax Taylor is also a Treasure Hunter, and a drop dead, sex on a stick, handsome one at that. He's been trying to juggle his treasure hunting business with taking care of his mother. He only takes jobs that are close to home and refers all the others to Victoria, with one caviat. The customers cannot tell her who the referral came from.

Antoine is not only a dear friend to both Jax and Victoria, he was their mentor as well. Now he's calling in a favor, and it's a favor that could cost the former lovers their lives. That is if they can keep their hands to themselves *wink, wink*.

I love it when an author takes a crack at rewriting a Nursery Rhyme and makes it their own. I like it even better when it comes out good, and Flynn does just that with her rendition of Jack and the Beanstalk.

A great short story! Now can you do one with Cinderella for me?

4.5 of 5 stars
Available at Amazon
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jax and the Beanstalk Zombies.

Started Reading