Irene's Reviews > Forget Me Not

Forget Me Not by Sarah Daltry

Read 2 times. Last read July 27, 2013.

After reading Forget me not..I wonder why didn't I got to college?? I loved it. I couldn't put it down. Hot sex and drama a nice combination.

Lily is off to college alone. Her boyfriend Derek is away at a college close by. As her first week goes by Lily finds herself homesick, missing Derek and just doesn't seem to fit in.
As her and Derek's anniversary approaches she is all excited to see Derek. But Derek can't make it. He is busy with school and sports. See he wanted to do things to pass the time and even though Lily said it was fine it really wasn't. They end up fighting and Lily is so distraught she runs into Jack. All I have to say about Jack is OMG reall!!

Lily and Jack have the best sex of her young life. She experiments with him and finds out her sex life with Derek wasn't really what she thought it was. Lets just say what you do experiment in College LOL!

There is drama only because Lily makes it herself. She doesn't know if she wants Jack or Derek. She knew Derek since she was a kid. She loves him, but she loves Jack to. Who does she choose? How does it all play out? What kind of experimenting did she do? All these questions can be answered when you read this book. I mean really go grab your copy. It is on sale for .99 cents until July 31, 2013.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forget Me Not.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
July 8, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 8, 2013 – Shelved
July 27, 2013 – Started Reading
July 27, 2013 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
July 27, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
July 27, 2013 – Finished Reading