megHan's Reviews > The Dreamwalker

The Dreamwalker by Lillian Bishop

Ok. So I just finished this book ... after sitting on the couch for the last 30% reading because I just HAD to know what was going to happen ... which is always a good sign with me. I liked it. I really did.

The plot of the book is interesting and caught my attention from the very beginning. I like the main character and the friends that he made along the way. I would like to know more about them, in fact, so I'm hoping that in subsequent books in this series, we learn more about them. I'm pretty sure I held my breath through the very ending - hoping no one gets hurt, worrying about what's going to happen next. And the ending - not what I expected at all.

There's just one problem that I had with the book - the ending. Don't get me wrong, it was a good ending - like I said, not what I expected at all - but it just ... well ... ended. There was no real warning, minus the countdown my Kindle keeps at the bottom. I had more questions about the events of the evening, more I wanted to know about what happened that morning ... but then it was setting itself up for the second book in the series. It's kind of like when you watch the last episode of the season and then you have to wait around for the next season to begin again. Ugh. But I am very much looking forward to reading the next one. So, in my opinion, definitely worth the read.

By the way, for those keeping track, I did receive a free copy of this book with the promise that I would write a review on the book when I was done. Please don't hold that against my review, as I truly write what I think and feel on the story, never wanting to mislead anyone into reading something that I didn't enjoy myself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dreamwalker.

July 7, 2013 – Started Reading
July 7, 2013 – Shelved
July 7, 2013 –
9.0% "So far, so good. Interesting beginning. Excited to see where it goes."
July 8, 2013 –
July 9, 2013 –
49.0% "I'm thinking I might make an effort to complete it today. It's good. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next."
July 10, 2013 –
51.0% "I was gonna read more yesterday afternoon ... but then I got sidetracked. Ugh. Distractions. Ugh. :)"
July 12, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) Meghan, your review is good. You are a wonderfully rare breed as a reviewer. You actually have an opinion and even better, you express it honestly and with class, style and taste.

What more could anyone want in exchange for a free book?