~Nichole~ Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews's Reviews > Tattered Love

Tattered Love by Lola Stark

Tattered Love (Needle's Kiss, #1) Tattered Love by Lola Stark

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*****ARC provided by Lola Stark for honest reviews.

What can I say??? This is an amazing ..hot..sexy...brilliant story. The characters leap of the page with their personalities. It's like Lola has made a mini movie in my mind. I can't get enough. I devoured this book. I couldn't stop reading once I started. For me that is the testament of a freaking great book! If I can't stop reading ...its a favorite from that point on. There were times I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe and then times where my heart broke and I only wanted to crawl inside the book and be apart of this tight knit group.

Scarlett

Tough, crazy, beautiful and scared, broken and distrustful.

Mace

Sexy, arrogant, confidant with a protective and possessive side that is hot as hell. He's got pain in the past that he he's afraid to share.

Two souls with pasts filled with hurt and pain stumble upon the wildest of love. The calm in their storm. Tattered and broken..but together they are whole.

Tattered Love Playlist

Sizzling Pages Tattered Love Pinterest Page

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did and that you experience it in a way that leaves you thinking about it and these awesome characters for a long time to come.

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tattered Love.

July 6, 2013 – Shelved
September 2, 2013 – Started Reading
September 2, 2013 –
page 48
26.67% "OMG @ that funny as hell shower scene. Brings the words "at eye level" to a whole new meaning"
September 2, 2013 –
page 52
28.89% "I haven't laughed this hard in forever! drunks r us!"
September 3, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

message 1: by jea (new) - rated it 3 stars

jea chan me too!!!

Alison Lucky lady!

✿kawehi.reviews Omg Nichole!! I just got granted my own ARC copy by the author!! I'm so excited!! She just gotta send it to me and I can start reading it!! Woohoo!! :D

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews She is super nice isn't she! I just finished my other book and am starting this now!!

✿kawehi.reviews Yeah, she's a gem!! I'm so so excited to receive my copy!

✿kawehi.reviews OMG. I'm such a floozy!

The author had already sent me the ARC of this book and I had it already downloaded upon my desktop when I wrote my last comment! lol

I'm losing it!!

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews Hey we have lots of books to review and read and it does get overwhelming at times. I'm excited to see our takes on this!

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Ooh when you put it like that I have to add this x

Alison Is it a cliffhanger?

✿kawehi.reviews Cliffhanger?? Yes, sorta. It sets up for the next book in the series which is going to be on another character from this story. Hope this helps! ;)

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews I think it ended perfectly and leaves you anticipating the next book. So ready for Trip's story. :)

message 12: by Kj (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kj Can't wait to read this one! Nice review Nichole!

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews Thanks you will love it and wow what an opening to the rest of the series.

[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Great review. Sounds like a fab book x

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews Ami it's great! One of the best I've read this year!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ooo sounds good! I am assuming this is safe for me to read? No cheating or anything like that?

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews Safe! as far as I can remember. I mainly read same as you lol
so if I give it 5 usually means safe. I'm gonna send you a list lol

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel OMG Girl that would be amazing! I wasn't sure. So if you rate it less than 5 I should ask then?

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews well...I have only read a few books with cheating so 98%are safe. I will get you a list tomorrow. I'll look at your read list first.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Girl, you are so awesome! :) When I first started reading romance, I read a few books that I would not read today. But now I have standards. Because I got tired of being so damn upset!

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews Exactly like me. Read a bunch I couldn't stomach today. The only cheating book I can say that I ended up loving the whole series was Thoughtless.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Me too and I read that when I first started reading romance so I was much more open to that crap. I only continued with that series though because Kellan (I forgot his name!) stayed true throughout because I hated Keira. I also loved Denny. Aw! I'm sorry you got stuck reading some crap books!