Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️'s Reviews > Officer off Limits

Officer off Limits by Tessa Bailey

4.5 "I WANT A DANIEL CHASE PLEASE" STARS!

Oh wait, I'm happily married.....my hormones got away with me....

Story has had a REALLY bad day. When her fiancée takes her to a fancy dinner and proceeds to DUMP her she thinks this can't get any worse. On her way home from said experience, she gets a phone call from a New York hospital informing her that her estranged father has had a heart attack. Dropping everything, she goes to him. He's a single guy. He'll need her help.....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

When she's standing at the vending machine at the hospital looking for something of substance to fill her stomach, a sex-on-a-stick guy approaches her. Too bad he's nothing but a womanizer. She saw him flirting with a nurse just minutes before..... She's SO not going there in the frame of mind she's currently in.

Daniel Chase, expert Hostage Negotiator cannot believe the beauty of the woman standing in the vending area. He needs to tap that.....forget the nurse....time to turn on the charm. Yeah, man whore he is! It's one thing he excels at....

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Daniel can't believe the chick who blew him off in the vending area is none other than his partner's daughter. When he walks into Jack's hospital room, his jaw drops to the floor. So much for that romp in the hay. He owes Jack everything he is professionally. This ex foster kid, gone from home to home turned something worth shit into a good career. He can't betray Jack that way. But can he resist the temptation? Most women are all the same to him but she's just different.....

When Jack asks Daniel to watch Story closely while she's visiting New York, he's so screwed. No way he can resist the temptation. What he doesn't realize, upon bringing her back to Jack's apartment, that this draw is mutual....fucking great.

Lord, this author can write a sex scene. She builds it up gradually so you as the reader feel as if you're about to combust.... Daniel has a dirty mouth and you only wish it was YOU he was speaking like that to.....Gimme gimme.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The story is a bit angsty with Daniel trying to hold back but failing miserably. Story knows that this is just one of his many flings, right? This is the first time in Daniel's life he wishes he wasn't so experienced. Story thinks he's just in it for the sex...but he wants more. He needs to show her it's not all sex for him. She's just different....but he can't resist her and it always turns to sex. Dammit.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

There's very little I'd change about this book. It was devoured in a day. Editing is good. Chemistry off the hook. But I WOULD change Daniel's name..... Picky picky, I know. Even his last name sounds more masculine.....

"Chase, oh Chase!" Has a better ring to it than "Daniel."

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So, if you're looking for a quick, sexy hot read, this one delivers in spades!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Officer off Limits.

July 6, 2013 – Shelved
July 21, 2013 – Started Reading
July 21, 2013 –
15.0% ""If you keep working that hot little tongue against mine, I'll have no choice but to fuck you." Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos "
July 22, 2013 –
July 22, 2013 –
80.0% ""Baby, you're going to want to lay back for this." Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos "
July 22, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)

Jennifer This is .99 on Amazon right now!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Jennifer wrote: "This is .99 on Amazon right now!"

Hey thanks! I love these heads up. I'll go buy it now!

* Meli Mel * FABULOUS review, Allison!! <3

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "FABULOUS review, Allison!! <3"

Thanks hon!

Jennifer Love your review, girl!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Jennifer wrote: "Love your review, girl!"

Thanks Jennifer.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy hm... yum! if I wasn't in before... I"m definitely in NOW!

Great review *pants*

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer wrote: "hm... yum! if I wasn't in before... I"m definitely in NOW!

Great review *pants*"

Ha. I think you'll love Daniel.... I mean, the book, Vika.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Allison *Will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer wrote: "hm... yum! if I wasn't in before... I"m definitely in NOW!

Great review *pants*"

Ha. I think you'll love Daniel.... I mean, the book, Vika."

hahaha I"m sure I will... I do love a protective man in a uniform

message 10: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Jul 22, 2013 10:20AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer wrote: "Allison *Will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer wrote: "hm... yum! if I wasn't in before... I"m definitely in NOW!

Ha. I think you'l..."

Hey, and it's based in NYC! Maybe there's even a Quincy's Bar there!

Hey, and it's based in NYC! Maybe there's even a Quincy's Bar there! "

There is not unfortunatly

message 12: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Jul 22, 2013 10:51AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hey, and it's based in NYC! Maybe there's even a Quincy's Bar there! "

There is not unfortunatly"

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy Allison *Will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "Yah, no more than there is a Daniel Chase. BUT, on a positive note, you DO have lotsa sexy men in uniform. Lotsa firehouses! Didn't love the hussle and bussle but DID love those firehouses on every block.... "

hm... that is true "hey sexi... nah don't worry let that house burn... HOW YOU DOING!" LOL

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Amazing review Allison!!Love this book!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Pavlina loves Derek,Wesley and Dex❤❤ wrote: "Amazing review Allison!!Love this book!!"

Thanks Pavlina! I devoured it too!

Debra Awesome review, Allison! :-D

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Debra wrote: "Awesome review, Allison! :-D"

Thanks Debra!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Lisa wrote: "Awesome review, friend! Love your casting! :) Oh...this book was hot! I loved it! ;)"

Thanks Lisa! I know, right? Whew. Daniel was smoking!

Heidi Great Story, Great Read and Great Review!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Christine The Dark Romance Junkie wrote: "Great review Allison!!!"

Heidi wrote: "Great Story, Great Read and Great Review!"

Thanks Heidi and Christine. I see you guys agree with me!

Catarina Great review, hon ;)

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Catarina wrote: "Great review, hon ;)"

Thanks so much!

Blacky *Romance Addict* Fab review Allison :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Love your review Allison!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Love your review Allison!"

Blacky *Mistress of Doom* wrote: "Fab review Allison :)"

Thanks Sue and Blacky.

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Hot review, girly! Love your Daniel :)

message 28: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam great review Allison :) I agree with Lkay, your Daniel pick is HOT!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Pam wrote: "great review Allison :) I agree with Lkay, your Daniel pick is HOT!"

Lkay ❇✾The one-click buy button addict❇✾ wrote: "Hot review, girly! Love your Daniel :)"

Ha. Thanks girls! Yes he is....

message 30: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Love your review and casting, Allison:)!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ KatLynne wrote: "Love your review and casting, Allison:)!"

Thanks KatLynne!