Blue Eyed Vixen's Reviews > Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down

Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Aug 02, 2009

bookshelves: anthology, erotica, romance, ebook-i-own

OK, have I ever mentioned I love anthologies (good anthologies that is) and I have no complaints about this one what so-ever. I love that I can read a whole story in one sitting.

The first story (Captivated by You by Sherrilyn Kenyon)is actually out of the BAD series (worth checking out if you like sexy cop-ish alpha males) - I really liked the banter between these two and there are some funny dominatrix scenes while they are undercover. The ending was really funny.

The second story (Promise Me Forever by Melanie George) was a very sweet story ex-pro-football jock with really bad timing returns home to reclaim the love of his life on the eve of her wedding ... when all else fails, just throw the bride over your shoulder and carry her off into the night!

The final story (Hunter's Right by Jaid Black) delves into the fantasy realms where after an army plane crashes, sole surviving army officer Rhonda discovers a secret society of Vikings. On her capture she locks eyes with the hunky Nikolas and of course, after he saves her from a fate worse than death, they're destined for the fur covered bed. I do really like strong female characters who no what they want, and Ms Black delivers a fantastic tale as always.

These were a good read all-round with something for everyone...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down.

August 2, 2009 – Shelved