Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > Lick

Lick by Kylie Scott

bookshelves: 2013-books-i-ve-read, july-2013, summer-2013-5-stars, oregon, 5-stars-2013
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Tamara Hook Me Up Book Blog

*4.75 "Hi" Stars*

Mix together What Happens in Vegas, The Hangover and throw in a smoking hot Rock Star and you have this book.

Ev wakes up in Vegas after celebrating her 21st birthday and she can't remember a single thing about the night before. When she sees a strange man, David , in her room she ask him what happened last night.
"We got f*cking married."

description

SERIES:
Lick (Stage Dive, #1) by Kylie Scott Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie Scott Lead (Stage Dive, #3) by Kylie Scott Untitled (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott
Each book will feature a different band member.
Book 1 - David | Book 2 - Mal | Book 3 - Jimmy | Book 4 - ?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lick.

July 4, 2013 – Started Reading
July 4, 2013 – Shelved
July 4, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 4, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 4, 2013 –
6.0% ""So, congratulations. You're married to a rock star."\n \n description"
July 5, 2013 –
July 5, 2013 – Shelved as: summer-2013-5-stars
July 5, 2013 – Finished Reading
July 18, 2013 – Shelved as: oregon
February 19, 2014 – Shelved as: 5-stars-2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)

Kara cool that you are reading this now.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Still too nervous to read Losing Hope. Afraid I might be disappointed

Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog Are you loving it Amy?? :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Since it is the 4th of July I've been gone all day...but up to the 6% I've read I love it

Maria I liked what you said.. :D

Kara I finished. It was good-now go read Losing Hope!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Wow, that was fast, Kara

Amy | Foxy Blogs Swarnanki wrote: "I liked what you said.. :D"

Amy | Foxy Blogs I'm really hoping the next book is about Mal. He was adorable!

Christy I need to read this one! :D

Amy | Foxy Blogs Totally, Christy! It has your name written all over it (tattooed rock star)

Christy YES!!!

Britney Yay!!! You loved it as much as I did ;)
Definitely a 5 star! Grrr I need to write my review and give rating

Amy | Foxy Blogs Britney- I really hope the next book is Malcolm!

Keeley I'm just about to start! I forgot about losing hope, is that out already? x

Sanny Great review, seems like a great book! :D

Amy | Foxy Blogs Keeley wrote: "I'm just about to start! I forgot about losing hope, is that out already? x"

Losing Hope comes out next week. I have a Netgalley arc copy to read. :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Sanny wrote: "Great review, seems like a great book! :D"

Thanks, Sanny! It was a fun book. Can't go wrong with Rock Stars! :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs ❤Summer wrote: "Great review this one looks fun! :)"

Thanks!The beginning of the book really reminded me of those movies. But then the book went on its way with the Rock Star story! :)
Plus the Heroine lives only 2 hours from my house. Can't beat that. :)

message 20: by Kara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kara Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Britney- I really hope the next book is Malcolm!"

Me too!

Sanny Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Sanny wrote: "Great review, seems like a great book! :D"

Thanks, Sanny! It was a fun book. Can't go wrong with Rock Stars! :)"

Hah, that's certainly true! I need to put this on my read soon as soon as I'm done with studying/exams.

Britney Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Britney- I really hope the next book is Malcolm!"

Girl I am hoping the SAME thing!!! LOVE Mal <3

message 23: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn lol...okay your review made me chuckle when you state the Hangover and What Happens in Vegas line... I'm definitely curious now even more knowing what happens when she wakes up.

Amy | Foxy Blogs Jenn wrote: "lol...okay your review made me chuckle when you state the Hangover and What Happens in Vegas line... I'm definitely curious now even more knowing what happens when she wakes up."

:) The heroine is from Portland! Seems to be a popular location in books lately!

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister Great review! Definitely sounds Hangover-ish.

message 26: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Montoya Awesome! I'm glad you liked it, I wanna read this one next...

Amy | Foxy Blogs Kris (KC) wrote: "Great review! Definitely sounds Hangover-ish."

the beginning for sure had that feeling....

Amy | Foxy Blogs Denisse wrote: "Awesome! I'm glad you liked it, I wanna read this one next..."

It's a fun romance!

message 29: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Jenn wrote: "lol...okay your review made me chuckle when you state the Hangover and What Happens in Vegas line... I'm definitely curious now even more knowing what happens when she wakes up."

:) ..."

Oh well that's all you had to write in your review. PORTLAND in big letters and I would have been all over it. lol. I actually bought it because of your review with out it. It's my next book to read if my other ARC isn't ready by the time I finish the ARC I'm on now.

Tamara  Hook Me Up Book Blog Glad you liked it Amy!!

Renee Great review blondie ... Is there a cliffhanger? Is this a series? I've only heard good things about it.

• Lisa • LOL I love that mix, this sounds fun!! ❤❤

Amy | Foxy Blogs Renee wrote: "Great review blondie ... Is there a cliffhanger? Is this a series? I've only heard good things about it."

No cliffhanger! My understand is the next ones in the series are spinoffs of the different band characters!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Lisa Jayne wrote: "LOL I love that mix, this sounds fun!! ❤❤"

It was..:) I should clarify that the only beginning is that mix...then the story takes on its own story ...:)

Shreya Great work girl!! I've added this to my TBR... :)

Shreya Great work girl!! I've added this to my TBR... :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Shreya wrote: "Great work girl!! I've added this to my TBR... :)"

Thanks, Shreya. ❤❤❤

Lucinda - I JUST LOVE TO READ Glad you liked it, I also read it yesterday and it was awesome. Really enjoyed it. x

Amy | Foxy Blogs Lucinda wrote: "Glad you liked it, I also read it yesterday and it was awesome. Really enjoyed it. x"

Lucinda, it was a fun book. :)

message 40: by Erica (new)

Erica This was rec to me. It sounds like I need to get to reading it pretty soon! Love those movies!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Erica, it's a fun light read! So, when you need some fluff go for this book.

message 42: by Erica (new)

Erica Good to know! That's totally not what I was expecting from the cover! Everyone needs a light read every once in awhile

Amy | Foxy Blogs Maybe my perception is off because I've read some dark books lately which made this one more of a light fun read for me. :)

message 44: by Erica (new)

Erica Is there a lot of sex bc I'm really tired of reading sex scene after sex scene lately! Lol!!

Amy | Foxy Blogs I've read 4 books since then (working on my 5th and 6th book)...so my memory is foggy about the sex. But I feel like there is only a couple scenes with sex in it. I wish I could remember better.
Sorry!

Tokies cliff hanger?

Amy | Foxy Blogs No cliffhanger. :)

Tokies Amy (Foxy) wrote: "No cliffhanger. :)"

is this a stand alone?

Amy | Foxy Blogs No, there will be spinoffs with different band members

Tokies Amy (Foxy) wrote: "No, there will be spinoffs with different band members"

Amy (Foxy) wrote: "No, there will be spinoffs with different band members"

thank you :)!