J.L. Lawson's Reviews > Reader's Companion

Reader's Companion by J.L. Lawson

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: my-books

My wife insisted that I write this reference text to help her sort through the multitude of characters, places and such presented in the Donkey and the Wall trilogy and The Curious Voyages of the Anna Virginia Saga. So I did. It was inevitable that a tale of such length would require some reference text to assist even a devoted reader in navigating the expanse of lineages, inventions, far-flung cultures, planets, etc. This Reader’s Companion is intended to fill that niche. It is organized in such a way as to both be accessible and eminently informative, perhaps even adding omitted background and history for selected topics of pressing interest.

Also included, as a way of showcasing their own efforts in genres other than technological advancement, are FULL COLOR illustrations constructed from templates in the Selena Ships’ Schoolrooms by the company’s children—a staple activity for all students of every level from year to year—and poetry created by the more artistic of the families documented in the trilogy and the saga.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reader's Companion.

Finished Reading