Erin's Reviews > Love of Truth

Love of Truth by C.T. Oliver

Recommended to Erin by: Amazon
Recommended for: EVERYONE!

A LAUGH OUT LOUD, FUN READ

This book made me homesick for the Oregon coast. The author did such a great job with all the details and surroundings that Oregon has to offer. Down to Stumptown coffee. Miss that stuff. I might be partial to this book because of the setting but I can't say that I didn't enjoy the story.

I loved all the characters. I really really really want a story about Cory in the near future. I think that might be good funny read. I fell in love with the main characters right away and I can relate to Amelia in so many ways. I'm mean who hasn't found themselves lost at some point or another in their life. This book was totally different from what I thought it would be and I was so blown away from it. I don't think that I would want my daughter to read these types of books just yet, but this book had really good life lessons between the laugh out loud humor and cute romance that you can see slowly develop into hot and steamy.

I think that this is a light fun read for those who are looking for something light in between the heavy and intense drama stuff. I've been in a bit depression lately with books that have the couple break up, get back together, and repeat. Don't get me wrong those make great romance novels, but sometime you just need a bit of fresh air, and that's what this was.

I saw what some reviewers said about the ending and I can't disagree. I need soooo much and I need it NOW!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love of Truth.

Quotes Erin Liked

C.T. Oliver
“And for the record, I'm not short! I'm space-efficient.”
C.T. Oliver, Love of Truth