Larissa's Reviews > The I Believe Bunny

The I Believe Bunny by Tish Rabe

Jul 28, 2009

bookshelves: own

On a rainy spring day The I Believe Bunny happens upon a small mouse caught up in the river. The small mouse can not swim, and there is no one else about to help. The I Believe Bunny does all that he can but fears that he is too small to help the drowning mouse. But no matter how scared The I Believe Bunny is he never gives up. He continues to try his best to save the mouse while reaching out for help, and his prayers are answered when his friends come to his aid in saving the small mouse.

The I Believe Bunny is a lovely children's story of faith, of belief in oneself and of friendship. The story is one that both girls and boys will enjoy and teaches that you are never alone as long as you believe.

The I Believe Bunny is the first book in The I Believe Bunny Series by Tish Rabe, well known for her work with the Dr. Seuss books. The rhyming story is captivating, creating a lovely flow to the story that children will enjoy. Equally enjoyable are the beautiful and bright illustrations that compliment this sweet story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The I Believe Bunny.