Missy *Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream? *'s Reviews > If You Leave

If You Leave by Courtney Cole

20686138
Yes please, oh my God, I am sooo exited!...She is my love- how- you- write category writer and of course the book is the can't put down :-)
Well I'm just can't help myself, I've finished it ....smiling but mostly crying. I really love how Courtney can express the character's feeling, how she creates a feeling, a moment around you while you are reading.You really become a part of it, you feel - happy, sad, amused, pain- everything! Hmm the story... I am really happy it's a little bit about Pax and Mila too, because I loved them, and it's just nice ( finally) how they became a family. Of course the main focus is on Gabe and Mady, all if them are really strong character, I love them one by one :-)
Mady and Gabe have their own nightmares and demons from the past, and they just supposed to help each other to deal with it. And while they are doing it, a heart rendering love story build around it.
Because fear is a choice ( of weakness.)

“The good news is that fear is a choice. You can stand in front of it, punch it in the face and get on with life. - Gabe”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Leave.

Quotes Missy Liked

Courtney Cole
Courtney Cole, If You Leave

Courtney Cole
“That day, that one day, changed me forever. It taught me that everything you love, everyone you love, even if you love them and hate them at the same time, can be taken away in a moment and there isn't anything you can do to change it.”
Courtney Cole, If You Leave