Ailene♥'s Reviews > Remember When

Remember When by T. Torrest

19370866

bookshelves: favorites, 5-stars

I know many have read this already and I feel like I wasted so many precious time reading some other crappy books when the one simple book that'd 100% get to me has just been on my kindle all along. Maybe, I haven't read that many yet but I could say that this is not one of the best books I've ever read but rather the best so far. I'd like to start off about what this book's all about but I feel like it'd just sound common or cliché and for me; it wouldn't do any justice on how amazing this book is.

And when it’s that great, you want to know who wrote the story. Yes, the name T. Torrest is very familiar since I’ve been seeing it on my feed quite too many times and I want to apologize for not recognizing her a lot sooner. For me, she’s a brilliant writer. You just know it’s that amazing when you feel like you’re the heroine and not just a reader reading someone else’s perception. That’s how connected I was with the whole story.

To be honest, I’m not that much of a fan of angst-ridden stories. If I had known that this was going to be somewhat angsty, maybe, I’d pass but what a bummer if I did that. Everything just felt so real, you know. It’s so real that I totally get it...

It’d bring bittersweet memories. It’d trigger familiar emotions in you… the fun times, the uncertainties, the fear, the longing, the sadness, the “what-if’s” and “what-could-have-been's”, the excitement, and the love… that one very special love that you know wouldn’t just be enough because it’s never the right time and the right place… Life happens and it sucks.

Read this and experience the journey. It’s worth it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remember When.

June 25, 2013 – Shelved
June 25, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 21, 2013 – Started Reading
November 22, 2013 –
100.0% "To sum it up, I'm like this almost all throughout the book...\n  photo tumblr_lzw11wejYe1qdvy38_zpsb20b1810.gif"
November 22, 2013 – Shelved as: favorites