Felicity Brandon's Reviews > Customer Service

Customer Service by Felicity Brandon

19352310

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: mine, brandon-book, bdsm, erotica, spanking, owned, f-f

This saucy short is a tale of unexpected,F/f erotic domination. Rachel is almost impossible to satisfy and yet Polly will find that pleasing her is oh so rewarding...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Customer Service.

Quotes Felicity Liked

Felicity Brandon
“Here’s to a tasty lunch,” she says, winking at me.

It’s the strangest thing, but I actually feel my body respond to her. Beneath their lace prison, my nipples harden and send a jolt of arousal across my midriff and down to my thighs. I take a long sip of champagne and eye Rachel hungrily. I can’t be sure if it’s the alcohol or the company but I already feel giddy.”

Felicity Brandon
“So the question is, what can I do to motivate you, Polly?”

She eyes me salaciously and I drop my gaze, unable to return the intensity.
Gently, she uses one finger to lift my chin and make my eyes meet her own. They are a vivid blue and alive with desire for me. The air around us is charged and the tension is palpable. My soaking pussy is a testament to how much I already want her…

“Well?” she asks, breaking my train of thought. I gaze at her face; just a few inches from mine.

“I – I’ve never done this before…”

“Done what Polly?” Rachel chides, removing her finger.
I miss the contact immediately and am rueful to have upset her. She raises one eyebrow at me.

“Thought about what motivates you?” she asks, sardonically.

“I’ve never been like this… with a woman, I mean…”

She rises from the sofa in one fluid movement and stands above me.

“Kneel Polly.”

Surprised by the order, I blink at her before I respond.

“Excuse me?”

Rachel smiles at me.

“Get. On. Your. Knees,” she says, articulating each word, and pointing to the floor in front of her.
“I am going to find a way to motivate you.”

Felicity Brandon
“Good choice, Polly,” she soothes, caressing my long, dark hair.

“You may not have been fucked by a woman before but, if you’re a good girl now, then you soon will be…”

Felicity Brandon
“Given our new situation, I think you should find a more appropriate way to address me Polly. Do so now please.”

I don’t even have to think. An invisible shroud of submission seems to have fallen over me and the prospect of surrendering to this beautiful creature is the only thing on my mind, because I do – absolutely – want her to fuck me, and I have never wanted anything so much…”

Felicity Brandon
“You will get exactly what you deserve Polly,” comes the firm reply, “you can trust me on that… But if you do – trust me I mean – I promise you an unparalleled climax.”

She pauses, gazing deep into my frightened green eyes. “It’s your call Polly, all yours.”

I allow my aching body to decide for me
“Punish me please, mistress,” I say in a very small voice.”

Felicity Brandon
“The strikes continue ruthlessly. I brace for each blow, numbering it as the heat subsides, and enjoying her tender exploration of my swollen lips in between. The rhythm pulls me through the assault and, all too soon, I acknowledge the tenth strike.”

Felicity Brandon
“Then she is on me. Her soft, hot body collapses onto my own ravenous frame. She pushes my legs open with her knees and pulls my arms above my head with her hands, holding me a willing hostage. For one long moment we are eye to eye. Her breasts press down into my nipples, goading them but offering no release, and then her lips come crashing down on mine. She kisses me as though she already owns me; exploring my mouth with her tongue, dragging it aggressively from one side of my lips to the other.”

Finished Reading
August 25, 2013 – Shelved as: erotica
August 25, 2013 – Shelved as: spanking
August 25, 2013 – Shelved as: owned
August 25, 2013 – Shelved as: f-f

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Felicity Brandon This short was a pleasure to write Gary and I hope it's a pleasure to read...
Rachel really does have a will of her own!
Please let me know your thoughts if you read it.
Thanks,