Nessie's Reviews > Impostor

Impostor by Susanne Winnacker

I have to say I'm kinda of biased for these types of books. I really love the whole undercover-live-in-someone's-life plot, it always seemed interesting. But this plot doesn't shy away from the mystery of the story. Even undercover at a home of a dead girl getting answers is harder than it seems. Every time you think you know who the killer is, it's someone else.

But what's the most confusing thing for me is the Tessa's relationship with Alec.
[image error]

Apparently they're suppose to be good friends.

I mean at first I thought Tessa was thinking too much and maybe Alec wasn't all jealous and overprotective but seriously didn't like her like that. But then he kept cockblocking other guys so I guess he did like her.

But then why is he with Kate if such a BITCH? I thought he would have more common sense than that.

And then for some reason Major and Summers have to feel like they need to get in between those two, like if they got together they would run off and destroy the world from all their love or something.

And then *SPOLIER* Alec gives in just for a moment ....

Then he's goes back into "No we can't we have to be platonic or it'll all go to hell" but he's still overprotective

Finally Tessa can't keep up with his shit and finally lets go or something

Oh right there's also all this other crazy stuff, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE so I'm starving for the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Impostor.

June 22, 2013 – Started Reading