Amanda's Reviews > Loyalty

Loyalty by Ingrid Thoft

bookshelves: favorites

Just finished Ingrid Thoft's debut novel "Loyalty" and absoutely loved it!!! :D It's a mystery novel about Boston PI Fina Ludlow who is investigating the dissaperance of her sister-in-law Melanie while working for her father & brother's "Mad Men" style lawfirm, and things just spiral out of control for her, her friends, and her family.

Fina is such an amazing character and I just loved her!!! :D She's the type of PI you want and like a grown up "Veronica Mars". Her family is so messed up but they are still loyal to each other. She has such rocky relationships with her parents & older brother Rand, but very great and loving relationships with her other brothers Scotty & Matthew, sister-in-law Patty, the firm's ex PI Frank and his wife Peg, and her niece & nephews. Plus she's got a different love triangle going on with her school friend Milloy and a cop Cristian. I love Cristian but I'm pulling for her and Milloy together. LOL ;)

So many twists in this and action packed. I just loved it and I can't wait for the 2nd book in this new "Fina Ludlow" series!!! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Loyalty.

June 21, 2013 – Shelved