Kayla's Reviews > Pet Sematary

Pet Sematary by Stephen King

Jul 23, 2009

bookshelves: fiction, favorites

Out of all the Stephen King novels I have read so far this is by far my favorite. I became so close to the family while reading this, loved them and cherished them. I felt horrible loss when tragedy struck and felt there fear as they traveled this dangerous adventure that is the very essence of this story. I don't want to give to much away, but this novel gets you so close to the characters you feel there terror. Its a chilling book on its own let alone when you become personally attached to the characters, and absolute spook all the way through, I loved every second of it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pet Sematary.

July 23, 2009 – Shelved
page 410
August 10, 2009 – Shelved as: fiction
August 10, 2009 – Finished Reading
January 26, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites

Leslie I've seen the movie , never even knew there was a book! I didn't realize it was Stephen King. I think i'm going to read this one.

Kayla You must its fantastic!

message 3: by Leslie (last edited Jun 02, 2010 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Leslie That was the worst part! getting close to the family and then ...well you know what happens. Amazingly creepy.

message 4: by Ruth (new)

Ruth McQuillan-Wilson I felt bereaved when I came to the end, I wanted more, I also felt a closeness with the family and a kind of affinity for some reason. My old well worn and much read hardback is one of my most treasured possessions.The movie was well how can I put it? NOT GOOD!! Mr. King appeared in it briefly too-Im surprised at you Mr King!!