Cait Jarrod's Reviews > Symphony of Light and Winter

Symphony of Light and Winter by Renea Mason

17019837

The originality of Symphony of Light and Winter is in a class of its own. Being a debut author didn’t stop Renea Mason from making the story come to life. From a complex hero to gorgeous heroine, they are feisty, prickly, and two of the most irresistible, intriguing characters I’ve read in a paranormal romance.

Every array of emotions will hit as you read the love story between two people, Cyril and Linden. From the chemistry building to the intense suspense, this book will have you flipping the pages and losing sleep. The writing and story line is that good.

The uniqueness of the plot, which I don’t want to go into details for fear of being a spoiler, grew with the added touch of music and art, hence the title.

I can’t wait for the second book. I’m ready for the journey to continue.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Symphony of Light and Winter.

Finished Reading
June 20, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
June 20, 2013 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Cait Jarrod The originality of Symphony of Light and Winter is in a class of its own. Being a debut author didn't stop Renea Mason from making the story come to life. From a complex hero to gorgeous heroine, they are feisty, prickly, and two of the most irresistible, intriguing characters I've read in a paranormal romance.

The uniqueness of the plot, which I don't want to go into details for fear of being a spoiler, grew with the added touch of music and art, hence the title.

I can't wait for the second book. I'm ready for the journey to continue.