Sarah's Reviews > John Winchester's Journal

John Winchester's Journal by Alex Irvine

F 50x66
Jul 23, 2009

Read in September, 2013

I love the TV show "Supernatural"- the two brothers Dean and Sam are some of the best acted TV show characters to come along in a long time! I have a total crush on the older brother Dean!!! I am loving this book so far because it gives so much background as to their dad's quest to find out what killed their mother. This book is strictly for fans of the show and if anyone is interested in discovering what it is all about then you can borrow seasons 1 and 2 and I will soon have season 3. For those who aren't familiar with it- it's kind of reminiscent of "X-Files" except it deals more with the supernatural (ghosts, vampires, demons, shape-shifters, urban legends like Bloody Mary and the man with a hook hand type stuff). Very fun!!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read John Winchester's Journal.

09/01/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara Hey, I've seen the show a few times and I liked what I saw. It doesn't hurt that Sam and Dean are both pretty easy on the eyes! ;o) I do get their names confused sometimes because the guy that plays Sam used to play "Dean" on Gilmore girls! I also loved Dean when he was on Smallville, which I'm a HUGE fan of!

Sarah We are huge "Smallville" fans, too!!!! Yes, both bros are very easy on the eyes!