Sarah Marie's Reviews > Conjured

Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst

Jun 19, 2013

it was ok
bookshelves: arc, ebook, netgalley, provided-by-author-publisher, on-my-kindle, to-review

2 stars. I can't give this anything less because I actually really enjoyed the backstory of Eve that took forever to reveal. I'll pretend like it was a short story and give that 4 stars. Review to come.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Conjured.

June 19, 2013 – Shelved
January 24, 2014 – Shelved as: netgalley
January 24, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read-netgalley
August 16, 2015 – Started Reading
August 16, 2015 –
2.0% "This book opens up horribly. Please don't continue to suck."
August 30, 2015 –
7.0% "I'm really intrigued by this."
September 6, 2015 –
11.0% "This guy is a huge douchecanoe. He doesn't have my stamp of approval at all."
October 4, 2015 –
17.0% "I'm not feeling this at all. The writing is stunted and the world is confusing. I'm giving this until 50% to decide to DNF or not."
October 11, 2015 –
29.0% "I'm so conflicted on this. I'm not a fan of it and I'm so disappointed. I was so interested in this one."
October 17, 2015 –
33.0% "Still don't know how I feel about this. It's better, but not great."
November 7, 2015 –
38.0% "I honestly have no clue how to feel about this, but I know that I don't really care for it."
November 15, 2015 –
44.0% "MEH MEH. I'm thinking about DNFing because I'm just not invested and it feels like this is just going to be lackluster."
November 21, 2015 –
47.0% "This book tries to hard to have a fantastical thought out plot. I'm just not into it, but I will finish this one."
November 29, 2015 –
57.0% "I honestly don't understand what this book is trying to be or even accomplish."
December 6, 2015 –
61.0% "I just don't care, but there's no point in DNFing since I'm close to being done."
December 21, 2015 – Shelved as: to-review