Stephen Michaleson's Reviews > Relentless

Relentless by Dean Koontz

M 50x66
Jul 22, 2009

Read in August, 2009

Relentless was a huge page turner. Let me get that out of the way. Every page just kept you begging for more. This was the first Dean Koontz novel I ever read and I was surprised at how much I was impressed with it. The writing was fantastic and excitement pumped my raced my heart beat. The summary makes it sound really stupid. A critic that stalks and tries to kill a guy becuase he didn't like his book? Come on! But when you actually pick the book up and read it, it's a really great book. 5 stars!

10/10/09

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Relentless.

11/28/2016 marked as: read

Kirby I just wanted to say that, while I also enjoyed this book, it is in no way Dean Koontz's best...I think that his older books are much better than any of his newer ones. Some really good ones are Shadowfires, Dragon Tears, Sole Survivor, Tick Tock, and his newer Frankenstein trilogy, among many others.

message 2: by Joy (new) - added it

Joy Try the "Odd Thomas" series. While I am a huge fan of Koontz, this is not one of his very best. Good, but not best.

Kirby I actually was not able to get into the Odd Thomas series- I don't know why. I read the first one and then listened to one of the others on audio book. They were OK, but didn't really leave me wanting to read the others. Are they your favorites?