Rebecca Rakes's Reviews > The Eve

The Eve by Keary Taylor

bookshelves: favorites

The Eve starts out almost exactly where The Human left off, with Eve in the desert surrounded by the Bane and meeting Dr. Evans, the doctor that started it all.
The Bane are a medical creation meant to help humanity. A medical experiment of nanotechnology that went out of control and turned humans into robot like creature that could infect with the slightest touch.
The Bane are bent on infecting all of the remaining humans and we discover that Eve is the key to ending it all.
This is the final installment of the series and such a fitting end. We meet Eve's twin sister and find out she has more family than anyone thought.
The beginning has a lot more action and the ending has the heart. I was about 80% thru the book and was wondering how the ending would be...perfect of course. It took a turn I did not expect and it was such a fitting end.
The last few chapters give us different points of view, which I LOVED.
This is one of my favorite series ever. I love the dystopian world and all the people in it.
Keary Taylor makes each character a full person with more than just one side.
I would highly recommend this series. I am so sad it's over but I am sure I will be reading it again and again...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Eve.

June 18, 2013 – Shelved
June 18, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
November 12, 2013 – Started Reading
November 12, 2013 –
November 13, 2013 –
November 14, 2013 –
November 14, 2013 –
52.0% "The Eve begins where the last book left off, almost exactly. Eve is coming to terms with the fact that she can control the Bane and the implications that has on her life. She is also adjusting to the fact that she has a sister, one that West will do anything to find."
November 15, 2013 –