KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕'s Reviews > Reaper's Legacy

Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde

Jun 16, 2013

5 Hotter than hell Studded "Rugger Stars!!

I feel so privileged that I got an arc for this, thank you Joanna Wylde!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eight years ago, Sophie gave her heart—and her virginity—to Zach Barrett on a night that couldn’t have been less romantic or more embarrassing, she always thought he would be the love of her life, but I guess that all changed when she's caught in a compromising position when Zach's step brother "Ruger" interrupts them walking into his apartment..

Panty wetting moments of "Ruger" this guy sounded freaking hot!! *fans face*

THE MAN WAS LIKE HEROIN, SEDUCTIVE, ADDICTIVE, AND A DAMNED GOOD WAY TO WAKE UP DEAD

HORSE WHO

Ruger is tall, and muscular, with dark short hair with an almost military cut, his lip is pierced and he has two rings in his left ear, his eye brow is pierced too!! (Panty change 1) Lick Lick Lick!! Too many Licks?? That is not enough when you find out what else he has pierced!! (Panty change 2)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of his arms has a full sleeve tattoo whilst the other had a skull with cross blades behind it..Ekkkkk (Panty change 3)

"Ruger had to be the hottest guy I had ever met, he was all danger and hard muscles, with his tattooes and piercings and that god damned black Harley of his. When he walked into a room he owned it, because it only took one look to see he was fucking badass, the type that takes what he wants."

*sighs* what more can a girl ask for in a book, this book delivered them all, hoe of a cover, hot alpha male with piercings in all the right places and tats!! I was a goner!!

Even though "Ruger" pissed me off with his "me man, you woman" alpha cave man shit he had going on at the beginning of the book I kind of starting falling in love with his character towards the end..

Ruger wasn't interested in settling down with any woman, but if he ever did she would fit in with the club, she'd be the kind of girl who knew how to crack a beer at the end of the day, and then give him a blow job before bed.

"He wanted to fuck me, no heart, no flowers, no dates, and definitely no commitments."

That's the thing about guys like me, we don't do what we're supposed to, we take what we want. And me? I want all kinds of things. First I want to tie you up in my bed with my belt. Then I want to cut your clothes and fuck you in every hole you have, I also want to come on you and rub it into your skin and lick your pussy until you scream at me to stop because if you come one more time you die. Then I want to do it over again. I want to own you, Sophie."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EEEeeKKKkkkk (Panty Change 4)

COMBUSTED

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reaper's Legacy.

June 16, 2013 – Shelved
June 16, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
January 10, 2014 – Started Reading
January 12, 2014 – Finished Reading

*♡Carol♡* Cant wait for your review!
Are the main characters here mention on the first book??

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Yeah Horse and Marie are mentioned in this..

Anja Great review!!!!

Āwhina LOVE!

✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝ Definitely licking your images now... a great review girl x

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

oooolalllaaaa hun.