Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag's Reviews > Reaper's Legacy

Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde

6204723

bookshelves: my-favorites

So in love with this book!!! Ruger *sigh* Loved him and Sophie together and was so happy to catch up with my other favorite characters~Horse, Marie and especially Picnic (<3) CANNOT WAIT for Em and Hunter's book next ~ that is going to be soooo good!! LOVED the epilogue!!! There were so many memorable moments between Ruger and Sophie~I especially loved towards the end when Sophie asked him about the tattoo on his shoulder. *sigh* If I didn't already adore Joanna Wylde for giving me Horse and Marie, Ruger and Sophie definitely would have done it. Oh and the sex between these two just about melted my Kindle. Ruger ~ tattooed, muscled and pierced ~ enough said!! ;) lol

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reaper's Legacy.

Quotes Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag Liked

Joanna Wylde
“Horse: Fuckin' knight in shining armor. Might wanna trade your bike in for a pretty pink unicorn to ride, seein' as you're such a special snowflake and all.”

Joanna Wylde
“I could spend a year trying to describe him, but you still wouldn't fully appreciate his unique appeal until your panties spontaneously combusted the first time he smiled at you.”

Joanna Wylde
“I think you're a raging asshole.
Ruger laughed.
"Yeah, well I think you're a bitch, but my cock likes you, so we'll figure something out.”

Joanna Wylde
“You’re in my dreams every night. I wake up in the morning and all I think about is you in my house, you and Noah finally mine. My family. It’s even better than ridin’ my bike. I’m crazy for you, Soph.”
tags: ruger

Joanna Wylde
“Jesus, you piss me off,” he murmured. “Good thing your cunt’s so fucking hot.”
“Don’t call it that.”
His lip twitched.
“Good thing your vagina’s so gosh-darned hot,” he whispered. “Because I really, really want to stick my penis in it and have repeated sexual intercourse, bringing us to a mutually satisfactory culmination of our desires. How’s that sound?”

Joanna Wylde
“You didn’t hurt me, babe,” he said. “You marked me. Big difference. That night was the most important thing that’s ever happened in my life. Holding you, catching Noah—it changed me forever. I didn’t want to forget. So when the bruises started to fade, I went and got them inked, so I couldn’t.”

Joanna Wylde
“Here’s a suggestion for future reference, then,” Horse said. “Try jerking off before answering the door if you want me to believe you don’t think of her that way. Wood like you were sportin’ usually implies the opposite. Unless it was for me? If that’s the case, I’m genuinely flattered. No judgments.”

June 16, 2013 – Shelved
June 16, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
January 16, 2014 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2014 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
January 30, 2014 – Started Reading
January 30, 2014 –
0.0% "OMG...OMG...OMG...This story is so FREAKING AWESOME that I can't put it down.To make it even better... Ruger is pierced and knows how to use it!!! ;) *faints* lol"
January 30, 2014 – Finished Reading