Jamie's Reviews > Lick

Lick by Kylie Scott

11971939

I ended up really liking this one! I tried to read it back in 2013 but for some reason I just couldn't get though it... I kept saying I was going to try again one day.. and I did! I read it but also when I was driving I'd listen to the audio version.. cute story. Will definitely be reading the next one, Mal's story.

Edit April 2015// So many people love this series.. I think I need to give this one another shot soon.

July 2013 Moved to DNF list at 61%... just wasnt feeling it. Might come back to it later

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lick.

June 15, 2013 – Shelved
June 15, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 1, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 9, 2013 – Started Reading
July 9, 2013 –
13.0% "Well! That was rather douchy of you David..\n "
July 10, 2013 –
40.0% "Hmmmm..... just not sure about this one yet....\n "
July 10, 2013 –
61.0% "Taking a break from this one...will come back to it later. Just not feeling it :(("
July 10, 2013 – Finished Reading
April 2, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
April 9, 2015 –
1.0% "OK..this was a DNJ for me a couple of years ago.. but I'm giving it another chance"
April 18, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)

Crazy for Books (Stephanie) Whoot Whoot... You will really like it. It's adorable.

Jamie Stephanie wrote: "Whoot Whoot... You will really like it. It's adorable."

Already downloaded it! Looking forward to it!!

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Just started it, really really good!!

Jeanne Enjoy...that was a good one. Hey Jamie, the new Elle Kennedy Seal book is out today too:)))

Jamie Jeanne wrote: "Enjoy...that was a good one. Hey Jamie, the new Elle Kennedy Seal book is out today too:)))"

Oh it is !!! yay!! thanks girl! going to get it now!

Jeanne Ha ha...it's all because of you I got addicted to those Seal books..:))) This one looks like she graduated from Smutty to dirty. lol.

Jamie Jeanne wrote: "Ha ha...it's all because of you I got addicted to those Seal books..:))) This one looks like she graduated from Smutty to dirty. lol."

Fine by me!! I like'em dirty!! :))) And these Seals are all kinds of dirty!

message 8: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim this was good! curious to see what you think :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Sorry Jamie! = /

Desiree Same here. I was constantly rolling my eyes on this one.

Jamie Desiree wrote: "Same here. I was constantly rolling my eyes on this one."

Yea..... it's had some good reviews but I could just never really get into it.

Melissa Joesbury I DNF this one first time round. really enjoyed it when I picked it up a 2nd time.

Jamie Melissa wrote: "I DNF this one first time round. really enjoyed it when I picked it up a 2nd time."

Maybe I will have the same luck Melissa! Did you read the rest of the series?

Melissa Joesbury Yes and I loved then all. Not read the new one yet but at the top of my tbr list. I just didn't connect 1st time but so glad I tried again

Jamie Melissa wrote: "Yes and I loved then all. Not read the new one yet but at the top of my tbr list. I just didn't connect 1st time but so glad I tried again"

ok.. I will definitely give it another go. probably this weekend!

Patrycja BEAUTIFUL review, babes x

Gabriela Nice review ! I liked this one but at times it was a bit ... Mehhh , i liked the second one waaaaay better though ...Good Reading to you!

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* Mal's story is my fav! Awesome review!

Jamie Patrycja wrote: "BEAUTIFUL review, babes x"

Thanks Patrycja :)

Jamie Gabriela wrote: "Nice review ! I liked this one but at times it was a bit ... Mehhh , i liked the second one waaaaay better though ...Good Reading to you!"

I think I will enjoy Mal's!

Jamie Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* wrote: "Mal's story is my fav! Awesome review!"

Thanks babe!