Holly's Reviews > A Brutal Tenderness

A Brutal Tenderness by Marata Eros

bookshelves: loved-loved-loved-it

I need to begin by telling you all that I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!

This is yet another book written as a companion to the first book from the Hero's POV, and I am seriously loving these kinds of books! I mean really, who hasn't read a book and wondered at least once what was going on in the other persons head?

If you read book one, A Terrible Love, you absolutely have to read this one! There is SOOOOO much more to this story that you have no idea about only hearing it from Jess/Jewell's POV!! Getting into Cas's head is so emotional I found myself aching for him even more than I ever did for the Heroine. This story begins at pretty much the same time as the first one but the story is so different since Cas and Jewell don't even really meet until she is away at college. Even though their lives have intertwined LONG before that, before they ever knew. I was also really surprised to learn in this book that almost nobody was who they appeared to be!! Cryptic, I know, but I really can't say more without major spoilers, and since I would NEVER do that to you all I will just say....READ THESE BOOKS!

I don't want to give too much away for anyone who has not read these books but I will say this is a wonderful story with a bit of everything. Drama, suspense, love and smokin' hot sex with a bad boy!

I have never read anything by this author before but you better believe I will be from now on!

****This book was provided to me as an ARC by Netgalley
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Brutal Tenderness.

June 14, 2013 – Shelved