Tessa Teevan's Reviews > Two Roads

Two Roads by L.M. Augustine

Update 10.6.13 Two Roads is ON SALE! 99 Pennies!!! Go One Click!

What can I say about Two Roads? I had the pleasure of reading it weeks before it came out, and I quickly fell in love with both Logan and Cali. From the beginning, they love to hate each other, but you can tell that there's a spark there, no matter how hard they try to fight it. You don't know exactly why they feel this way, but we soon find out that it has something to do with Cali's brother and Logan's best friend's death. Cali blames Logan, who blames himself, and it's just a vicious cycle of loathing. And although they claim to despise each other, their sexual chemistry is so intense, so hot, that I want to get in on the action. Although Cali, as badass as she is, may cut me from wanting to get close to her man.

Cali and Logan are set up on a blind date, and it becomes apparent that there's an underlying attraction there as they begin to spend time together. They find that they have a mutual love for poetry, and they both find themselves actually wanting to be around each other, even if they still keep up their hateful banter. Slowly, over time, the walls between the two of them begin to crumble, but the reasons for them begin to surface. Will the pain of the past be too much for them to find a way to be together?

Sigh. I absolutely adored this book. Read it. It's brilliantly written. The witty banter between Cali and Logan is so much fun to read. Their chemistry is off the charts, and you'll find yourself on the edge of your seat waiting for them to fall into each other's arms. This book brought out all the emotions that I love when I read... I laughed, I cried, I definitely swooned. And in the end, I fell in love with two amazing characters.

Jealous??
description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Roads.

June 13, 2013 – Shelved
June 13, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
July 7, 2013 – Started Reading
July 15, 2013 – Shelved as: to-read
August 5, 2013 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister This sounds SO good, Tessa! Looking forward to your thoughts :)

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Wonderful review Tessa! :)

Tessa Teevan Melissa wrote: "Wonderful review Tessa! :)"

Thanks, Melissa!! I don't do too much NA anymore, but I loved this one!!